If You're Looking for a Dermatologist That Will Listen to Your Concerns and Help Guide You Toward Treatments - Greenwich, CT

“At 43, I knew I was ready for something that...

“At 43, I knew I was ready for something that would erase a multitude of sins (skipping the sunscreen anyone?) and help restore the youthful glow my skin had in my 30's.

After meeting Dr. Kim Nichols during the open house at NicholsMd in Greenwich, I felt she was very knowledgeable, experienced and very approachable - I immediately knew I had to make an appointment for a consultation.

Being a "newbie" in the world of chemical peels, fillers, lasers, etc. Dr. Nichols patiently walked me through all my options and made appropriate recommendations based on the specific outcomes I was looking for.

I wasn't ready for anything drastic, so we started with a light "Illuminizing" peel and progressed from there...most recently she performed a Clear & Brilliant lazer treatment on me and the results are nothing short of fabulous!

If you're looking for a dermatologist that will listen to your concerns and help guide you toward treatments and procedures to help you look and feel you're best, then look no further than Dr. Kim Nichols at NicholsMD. I highly recommend her!”
Greenwich Dermatologist