Much Needed Fraxel - Greenwich, CT

I went to Dr. Nichols, after searching online for...

I went to Dr. Nichols, after searching online for doctors that performed the Fraxel treatment. Prior to the appointment with Dr. Kim, I had been to another doctor for a consultation. I was not pleased with his poor bedside manners, and his lack of expertise with my skin tone. I was delighted to find Dr. Kim and felt at ease with her, because I felt as though she understood my issues and also gave me a realistic overview. I would recommend Dr. Nichols to anyone who wants to look and feel their best. I am very pleased with the progress of my fraxel treatment, and I'm very happy I went with Dr. Nichols. My healing time is just about 4 days and the creams help that I was told to use help a lot as well. The staff is very warm and inviting, and the atmosphere is calm and not rushed for a busy office.

Dr. Kim talks you through the entire procedure, and prior to the fraxel a numbing cream is applied for about 45 minutes. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being the most painful, and 10 not having pain- I would rate the fraxel with Dr. Kim at about a 5-6. It is very tolerable, and she is very gentle. She asks if you're okay, and waits if you need a second. I think she is truly wonderful.

Greenwich Dermatologist

Welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with Fraxel. Are you planning on another treatment? Are you taking any progress photos that you would be willing to share with us?