Much Needed Fraxel - Greenwich, CT

I went to Dr. Nichols, after searching online for...

I went to Dr. Nichols, after searching online for doctors that performed the Fraxel treatment. Prior to the appointment with Dr. Kim, I had been to another doctor for a consultation. I was not pleased with his poor bedside manners, and his lack of expertise with my skin tone. I was delighted to find Dr. Kim and felt at ease with her, because I felt as though she understood my issues and also gave me a realistic overview. I would recommend Dr. Nichols to anyone who wants to look and feel their best. I am very pleased with the progress of my fraxel treatment, and I'm very happy I went with Dr. Nichols. My healing time is just about 4 days and the creams help that I was told to use help a lot as well. The staff is very warm and inviting, and the atmosphere is calm and not rushed for a busy office.

Dr. Kim talks you through the entire procedure, and prior to the fraxel a numbing cream is applied for about 45 minutes. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being the most painful, and 10 not having pain- I would rate the fraxel with Dr. Kim at about a 5-6. It is very tolerable, and she is very gentle. She asks if you're okay, and waits if you need a second. I think she is truly wonderful.

Greenwich Dermatologist