It Was Worth It and I'm Glad Dr Raskin Was my Surgeon - Greenwich, CT

For my 50th birthday, I've had a perfectly done...

for my 50th birthday, I've had a perfectly done facelift. I disappeared from my daily life for two weeks and a half, and was afraid people might tell me I had changed. Actually, since I had my facelift, I look less tired, more radiant, younger but I stlli look myself, I'm just me ten years younger. I feel so happy everyday when I look at myself in the mirror and I don't know how to thank Dr Raskin for the outstanding work whe did on my face. I can strongly recommend her.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I had my eyes done too for 3000 dollars and my...

I had my eyes done too for 3000 dollars and my breasts for 2000, I look ten years younger and I'm happy. Thank you Dr Raskin for such a good work on me, I couldn't be happie`!

Congrats on your results, Marie. So did anyone ever notice you had anything done, or just that you looked "refreshed"?

Greenwich Plastic Surgeon

I was afraid to go through such a heavy medical procedure and Dr Raskin cmpletely reassured me. I came from Europe to be operated by Dr Raskin because I had heard from her from a Swiss friend. It appeared to be a very good decision. Dr Raskin was very professional and took a lot of time to answer my questions.