Dr. Raskin Obtained Incredible Results For Me With Radiesse! - Greenwich, CT

Since I'm very thin and have lost a lot of the...

Since I'm very thin and have lost a lot of the underlying fat in my face as I've aged, Dr. Raskin suggested that Radiesse might be what I need to look as I did. She explained how she felt that my cheekbones needed to be highlighted again as well as extending the Radiesse upward into the temporal area.Her aesthetic abilities are unbelievable as ( 2 syringes later) my facial structure looks like it did many years ago. I love it!

So glad to hear you are liking your results! Could you tell a noticeable difference in your temple area? That is an area I have never paid much attention to on people, so as I have learned that area hollows as we age I'm always curious to hear the thoughts of people who have used fillers there.

There was a huge difference! The first time Dr. Raskin injected me it was in both the cheeks and temporal region. I wanted to look the same after many months, but she happened to be away. I went to someone else that two friends recommended, but they didn't follow up to the temples from the cheeks. I did not get that great lifted or up-swept look that Dr. R. had given me and instead still looked too thin (and older). I just returned back to Dr. R and she again gave me the most incredible look. I think the temples (with cheeks) make all the difference since they bring the focus up to the level of the eyes. The temporal region is difficult to inject (quite vascular)so I know it is not an area some doctors might often do.... however, it is definitely worth it. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much - that is very helpful info!

Greenwich Plastic Surgeon

I had used Dr. Raskin before for breast reconstruction. She was amazing in her empathy, kindness and constant support to detail through every challenge that I faced with cancer. Even now injecting Radiesse she aimed for perfection through every step in the process. Her aesthetic abilities are incomparable and her kindness and caring the same.