Outstanding - Greenwich, CT

I had a double Mastectomy in October of 2010....

I had a double Mastectomy in October of 2010. Along with a Tram Flap reconstruction all in the same day. Upon finding out that I was diagnosed with stage 0-1 Ductal Carcinoma in Situ. I was advised by my oncologist after the lumpectomy to have a double Mastectomy performed for precautionary reasons. I was told that I was high risk for returning breast cancer in the future and that this would be the best result for me. Well needless to say I had a very bad experience with the Physician that performed the reconstruction. I had excessive scaring along with a very large bulge at the tram sight. I also came down with a very bad infection as a result of the tummy tuck. For several months to a year I was told that I would not be able to have this fixed.

Wow, I am so sorry for all that you had to go through, and loved reading that you are finally in the hands of a doctor who is helping to reconstruct your body in a way that you are pleased with.

Please continue to update us on how you are doing as you go through your upcoming surgery.

Greenwich Plastic Surgeon

She is the total package as far as I am concerned. I was referred to her. I waited and met with several plastic surgons. I was very impressed with Dr. Margolis from the beginning. She was very compassionate and knowledgable and she listened to all of my concerns. I was extremely comfortable with her. I have since started my reconstruction revision surgery with her and have had my breasts done. even thought I have another surgery needed for my breasts they look amazing. Dr. Margolis is a true artist. In less than 3 weeks she is going to perform my stomach revision surgery and i am very excited. Her bed side manner is fabulous. I highly recommend her and her skills for anyone that needs this kind of surgery performed. Thank you Dr. Margolis I owe you my life for what you have done for me so far, you have began to make me feel whole again. I can only imagine what I will feel like when all is done. you are truly amazing. Loriann Pelletier