Turned 40 and Needed a Tune Up! Greenwich, CT

Reduce lines on my forehead and brow. I only had a...

Reduce lines on my forehead and brow. I only had a few but they really bothered me. I also felt like my skin was looking dull and had some age spots. I Wanted to change my skin care regimen And find a product that would help reduce lines, create more radiance. After seeing Dr. Nichols and using the recommended products, the difference was amazing. Everyone kept telling me how fantastic my skin looked.
Greenwich Dermatologist

Dr. Nichols is an exceptionally knowledgable and skilled dermatologist who immediately puts you at ease! From the moment you walk into the office, you feel welcomed and supported. It is rare to find a dermatologist who can address both medical and cosmetic needs. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and really counsels and guides you through any process. She is warm, patient and has an amazing bedside manner. I would not even consider going to anyone else!!!

I don't need advise from people who have wrinkles. My hope was help for sever headaches I have had for 50 years, that is why I took 4 sessions of Botox from a headache specialist! I jade sever reactions. Since I quit last April I'm doing 100% better.
What are the products she recommended? Thx
My Botox was not for looks it was for headaches. I had many adverse reactions. So we are comparing Apples to Oranges. So I want comments on people who had Botox reactions!