Amazing - Greenwich, CT

I went to see Dr. Nichols after recognizing at 38...

I went to see Dr. Nichols after recognizing at 38 I needed to address the various effects of sun damage I was seeing. Fine lines along my forehead , crows feet around my eyes along with sun spots that were becoming darker and larger as the years went on. Since I never had any corrective procedures or even used many products on my skin I was quite hesitant to try anything. Dr. Nichols explained my options understanding that I was new to this and took a conservative approach. I was so happy with results, Dr Nichols used enough botox that only refreshed my appearance without being so obvious. With such a natural result I was so happy to maintain this regime. Each visit Dr. Nichols made adjustments based on my feedback and gravity ! All done in such a natural manner the results were only a younger, refreshed appearance and I couldn't be happier. She corrected a few of my sun spots with laser and I now looking forward to a Fraxel treatment so help with the sun spots that are multiplying in size and quantity . NicholsMD 's staff is always friendly professional and work to make feel comfortable and the office is beautiful . I highly recommend Dr. Nichols you will be happy you decided to go!
Greenwich Dermatologist

Thanks for sharing.  Do you remember how many units of Botox you had?