Tummy? What Tummy?! -Greenville, SC

I have posted reviews under breast reduction, but...

I have posted reviews under breast reduction, but had a TT too! I wanted to share my story here to help those considering this cause this site helped and continues to help me!

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck on Dec. 16th. I am 40 YO mother of two (6 and 10). I'm short so with big boobs and a big belly, well, there just isn't enough room in my pants for tucking all that in! Lol.

My surgery went well, the first thing I remember is looking down at my chest and trying to tell how big they were! My breasts didn't hurt at all, the tummy was another story! Hurt like hell the first couple of days, but I learned how to put pillows under me and behind me to make getting up easier.

The only problem I've had and continue to have is bladder problems. I couldn't pee once they took the catheter out for almost 8 hrs. Ended up with a bladder infection. Still having problems and will talk to my family doctor about seeing urologist to see what the deal is.

I wish I'd rented the lift recliner like some did, but I survived. My husband was in support of all of this and was a pretty good nurse! They took 2.4 lbs off each breast and 4.5 lbs off the tummy. I just love looking in the mirror now compared to what I used to. I'm still swollen, but can get back into my clothes I was wearing before the surgery.

I will say my energy still sucks, but I'm working on that every day! Keep walking, take vitamins, eat well, drink lots of water, it'll be fine!

Back to work

Went back to work this week. First day I was exhausted, but it got better each day. I would get sore around some of my incision areas but that was just from moving around. The best part was everyone telling me how amazing I looked! It felt so good and I sure look in the mirror more!

Some friends have shown a real I interest in the tummy now that I've survived and I can honestly say I'd do it 10 times over again!
Dr. Bishop

It gives you such a boost when people pay compliments. Im sure you look amazing
Good on you. Im glad your happy with your results
Congrats!! I finally started sleeping in my bed a few days ago. It still isn't completely comfy.
Hello fellow Greenvillian! I hope you are doing well.It gets better everyday.I,
Do u hve pics