Am I Doing the Right Thing and Using the Right Doctor? - Greenville, SC

Went for my consult and told me to loose 10 lbs Im...

Went for my consult and told me to loose 10 lbs Im 5"3 145. Also the cost is 8800 based on the reviews ive read here seems thats a bit high???Really n ervous not sure if I want to spend the $$$ but I do want the flat belly going on some great vacations this summer and i need to be ready! I plan to do this 4/8/13 or 4/22/13I have a 14 year old and an 18 month old..its time.

dr leterri

If you have any questions concerning my experience with this amazing surgeon I'll be glad to answer them for you. He really is the best P/S you will ever find anywhere, bar none!!!
Hi, Did you have a tummy tuck with him? Im hearing really good things about Dr Graham
I had a tummy tuck in Jan 2013 with Dr. Thomas McFadden performing the procedure.You can't begin to understand how much this has changed my life for the better, I'll be forever grateful to Dr. McFadden, this Angel of mercy!!!! He has done several procedures for me. He really is THE BEST in the Greenville, SC area. I had a consult with who you are talking to but felt MUCH BETTER about everything when I spoke to Dr. McFadden. He has also performed lazer facial resurfacing twice and a breast lift as well as removing a cancerous growth from my forehead. Trust me, you won't find a better, kinder, more talented P/S than Dr. McFadden. There is no procedure I wouldn't trust him with. You can't go wrong using him. I think if you tell him that you saw this recommendation from me on Realself you get some kind of discount. Give him a call, it can't hurt to get more than one consult. Good Luck!
That would be awesome Dr. Letteri is nice but I just feel like maybe I missing out. If you would foward me your information. I will schedule a consult and tell him to see if he will give me a dicount. I am so ready to get this behind me and get ready for the summer!
Dr. McFadden runs Advanced Cosmetic Surgery on Rocky Slope Rd. in Greenville. His office number is 864 242-3223. I THINK you will get a discount if you mention you read a review about him on Realself. Anyway, he really is AWESOME! You'll be so glad you did this. I know I am, the only thing I regret is waiting so long to call Dr. McFadden!Good luck, and tell him Hello from me!!!!
I definitely think you should get a second opinion. I'm 5' 8" and weigh 175 and wasn't told that I should lose any weight before I had my surgery. I had my TT performed in Greenville SC on Jan 17, 2013. I had the extreme good fortune to have found Dr.Thomas McFadden in Greenville to do all of my procedures. A better P/S you will not find ANYWHERE!!!! His kind and confident manner helped me to feel confident in what I was doing. I TRULY didn't suffer much pain at all, not like some of the women speak of on this board, and I attribute that to Dr. McFadden's emmense skill as a surgeon. He has performed several procedures for me and I could not be any more pleased with my results than I already am!! Trust me, he's an Angel of mercy in disguise as a human. Give his office a call, you won't regret it I promise you!!!!!
Your weight sounds fine to me, there have been people actually obese that have gotten it done so if I were you I would get a couple more consultations. They're free so get as many as you need until you hear what you want. That price does seem hing for TT only but if lipo is included that may be right. Different areas of the country charge more or less. Some docs also do discounts or specials....look around.