Thrilled That I Had a Facelift - Greenville, SC

Three weeks ago I had my carefully planned...

Three weeks ago I had my carefully planned facelift, blepharoplasty,and YAG Laser resurfacing around my entire eye area. I had this surgery because I was feeling that my appearance (old) no longer matched how I was feeling inside (young). I had realistic expectations, i.e., didn't believe I'd look 20 again. I'm almost 57 yrs old and this surgery has literally erased years from my face. I'm very happy I had the surgery and would do it again in a heartbeat.

I am contemplating getting eyes and face/neck plastic surgery, in Greenville. The doctor you mention sounds great.
You look amazing!
Thanks!! I'm really happy! will post more pix soon.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research before deciding on Dr. Graham and his facility, Aesthetic Center. He has great credentials and after meeting him at our first consultation, I had great confidence in him. Everyone at the Aesthetic Center is professional and very nice. All my questions were answered and I felt everyone did everything to be sure my needs were met. The after care follow up has been terrific. The initial cost included two lymphatic massages to help reduce swelling. These massages not only felt great, but truly helped in my recovery. The initial cost also includes many post surgery checkups that will continue throughout this year. Dr. Graham uses a board certified anesthesiologist (M.D.), a trained operating room technician and a registered nurse in charge of the operating room. So, you go into surgery with 4 highly trained medical professionals. I felt very safe and very well cared for. My O.R. nurse greeted me at the door upon arrival and took great care of me throughout my day of surgery, even numbing my arm before inserting my I.V. I'm now 3 weeks from surgery and I am thrilled that I chose Dr. Graham. I consider him a wonderful doctor and believe he is truly an artist. He has erased years from my face. My chinline looks great and I'm no longer droopy around my mouth and above my eyes.