Thrilled That I Had a Facelift - Greenville, SC

Three weeks ago I had my carefully planned...

Three weeks ago I had my carefully planned facelift, blepharoplasty,and YAG Laser resurfacing around my entire eye area. I had this surgery because I was feeling that my appearance (old) no longer matched how I was feeling inside (young). I had realistic expectations, i.e., didn't believe I'd look 20 again. I'm almost 57 yrs old and this surgery has literally erased years from my face. I'm very happy I had the surgery and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research before deciding on Dr. Graham and his facility, Aesthetic Center. He has great credentials and after meeting him at our first consultation, I had great confidence in him. Everyone at the Aesthetic Center is professional and very nice. All my questions were answered and I felt everyone did everything to be sure my needs were met. The after care follow up has been terrific. The initial cost included two lymphatic massages to help reduce swelling. These massages not only felt great, but truly helped in my recovery. The initial cost also includes many post surgery checkups that will continue throughout this year. Dr. Graham uses a board certified anesthesiologist (M.D.), a trained operating room technician and a registered nurse in charge of the operating room. So, you go into surgery with 4 highly trained medical professionals. I felt very safe and very well cared for. My O.R. nurse greeted me at the door upon arrival and took great care of me throughout my day of surgery, even numbing my arm before inserting my I.V. I'm now 3 weeks from surgery and I am thrilled that I chose Dr. Graham. I consider him a wonderful doctor and believe he is truly an artist. He has erased years from my face. My chinline looks great and I'm no longer droopy around my mouth and above my eyes.

I am contemplating getting eyes and face/neck plastic surgery, in Greenville. The doctor you mention sounds great.
You look amazing!
Thanks!! I'm really happy! will post more pix soon.

Hi.you have a great results. I am wondering if u had alot of swelling. I had a facelift last wed and I look deformed as i am swollen under my neck and face. my doctor tells me this is normal.. havent seen any pics of anyone that looks like I do so am eager to know if people just dont tell that part.

I was very swollen. I had my eyes done also and they were very swollen--almost shut. Every week that goes by you will improve. By the second and third weeks there was great improvement. I'm now 5 weeks out and no more swelling. Hang in there.. it definitely gets better every day!
Pugmom I'm so glad you had the surgery! You look great. Did you have fat transfer? Your cheeks look really good. Mine got a little flat.
Hi Kaytee, I did not have fat transfer. One doctor I consulted with did mention fat transfer, but my Dr. who did the surgery did not. Thanks for the compliments.. I'm so happy I had the surgery also.
I am into the third week of my surgery. I am starting to look human again. Still have swelling. Doctor says everybody is different and I happen to be healing slower than some peope do. I am liking what I see so far.I wish I had fraxel laser done first thought but wonder if its ok to do once all healing is done...there are areas of my face I did have done such as forehead and above lip. I am going to talk to my doctor tomorrow when I go back for a visit and see his thoughts about what I should do.
Wow!! You look amazing!! I love your eyes!! Plus you have great skin and bone structure so that always helps!! Enjoy!!
Thanks!! I'm really happy with the results.
This looks outstanding Please take a picture in the future to see how it goes once the swelling comes down completely.