Latisse Works (Blonde, Never Had Lashes) - Greenville, SC

64-year-old female, originally blonde, never had...

64-year-old female, originally blonde, never had lashes, eyebrows pale and thin. Using Latisse for 16 weeks and now have long dark brown lashes. After applying to eyelids, I "cleaned" the brush onto my eyebrows. Now have full light brown eyebrows also.

Patience: It takes about 10-12 weeks to see real results. Paid $200 for two bottles at local cosmetic surgeon's office.

I would highly recommend this product for older women who tend to have fewer and faded lashes and brows. I am having a great time with my new look.

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is an excellent cosmetic surgeon who also provides superior skin care and other (Latisse) prescription products.

There was nothing much the seventh week. It really was 12 weeks before I noticed a difference. By week 16 I was amazed. I maintain the lashes by using the product every other day. They are so full and long they hit my sunglasses when I wear mascarra. Fun.
Boy, thst gives me hope. At 7.5 weeks, I see no change, but I'll calm down and wait a little longer! Thanks for the info.
Hi there!You said it takes 10-12 weeks to see real results. I am kinda glad to hear that because it's been almost 7 weeks and I haven't noticed anything dramatic so far.How about your experience at the 7th week?