Juvederm Ultra XC Worked Great for Me - Greenville, SC

I had Juvederm Ultra XC injections yesterday and...

I had Juvederm Ultra XC injections yesterday and love the results. Used a product called Bruise Relief to minimize bruising, and lots of ice afterwards to relieve swelling. Very few negative after effects. Deep lines around my mouth are much fuller. Plan to follow up in 4 weeks to determine if additional injections are required, but so far I'm thrilled with the results

Megan, I found Bruise Relief myself. I was actually looking for arnica gel but couldn't find it in any stores. I found Bruise Relief gel at Walgreen's. It's all natural and mentions use for "post cosmetic procedure" relief so I tried it. Also went off all blood thinners (NSAID's, vitamins, herbs) too, so that helped as well I'm sure.

Well thanks for sharing that product worked well for you - always good to know what does/doesn't work. :)

Great to hear that you are liking the results so far. I haven't heard of Bruise Relief cream before. Was that something you found yourself, or was it a recommendation from your doctor?

Greenville Dermatologist

Wait times are a bit longer than preferred, but Dr. Price spends lots of time with each patient so I'm willing to wait.