Fat Transfer to Breasts - Greenville, SC

The I had hip and thigh liposuction along with...

The I had hip and thigh liposuction along with fat transfer to my breasts and all I can say is that my results are awesome! I have lost alot of weight and I was not happy with my breasts, but now I not only have larger,rounder and more full breasts, but I also have slimmer hips. What could be better? Dr. McFadden seemed to understand exactly what I wanted and far exceeded my expectations! He is an amazing doctor and I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting the best of the best, he and his wonderful staff are awesome!
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

never mind, i found the pics, they were on your tummy tuck review and I must just say, u look fabulous BB! x
Thanks!!!!
Oh dear, Im either a complete idiot (very likely!) or they are not there. I clicked on your name and it came up with 4 reviews u have done (inc this one) and then a list of questions u had asked, followed by comments you had made, no piccys that I could see :( x
O.K. you are not an idiot!! When I click on my name several things come up. When I click on the question titled "Goodbye Tummy" I come up with profile that includes a slide show of pictures. When I clickon the right arrow the pictures slide by and the last four or five are of my fat transfer to breasts. Try that hopefully it will work!
Where are the entry sites on your breasts?
Mine are above my breasts on my chest straight above my nipples. They are very small and fading fast.
Thanks for responding. Are you willing to share b4 and after photos?
I do not have any before pic's, but my after pic's are on my realself page. Check them out and let me know what you think. Thanks.
Hi BB, I cant seem to locate your after pictures, am I doing something wrong? Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks :)
I think if you just click on my name (B.B.) it should take you to my page that has both my tummy tuck photos and my fat transfer photos on it. Good luck!