Fat Transfer to Breasts - Greenville, SC

The I had hip and thigh liposuction along with...

The I had hip and thigh liposuction along with fat transfer to my breasts and all I can say is that my results are awesome! I have lost alot of weight and I was not happy with my breasts, but now I not only have larger,rounder and more full breasts, but I also have slimmer hips. What could be better? Dr. McFadden seemed to understand exactly what I wanted and far exceeded my expectations! He is an amazing doctor and I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting the best of the best, he and his wonderful staff are awesome!
never mind, i found the pics, they were on your tummy tuck review and I must just say, u look fabulous BB! x
Thanks!!!!
Oh dear, Im either a complete idiot (very likely!) or they are not there. I clicked on your name and it came up with 4 reviews u have done (inc this one) and then a list of questions u had asked, followed by comments you had made, no piccys that I could see :( x

Still loving it!

I am so happy with my results even after two years or more! I have kept approximately 75% of the fat transferred. My breasts are still firm and round and perky! Love it!
Greenville Plastic Surgeon