36 Years Old with Two Kids. From 38DDD to a D. - Greenville, SC

Thanks to all the ladies stories really helped me....

Thanks to all the ladies stories really helped me. I was a 38DDD. The pain in my Back and shoulders was un real. I checked in at 530am. My nurse Pam put IV in and I talked to the Anesthesiology. My doctor came in marked me up. He took his time. They rolled me to OR and woke up in recovery 3 hours later. I don't remember anything. I have a little pain. 2 drains placed in me. I'm seeing my doctor this morning. I hope to see my new boobs :). My back feels great!!!! I got up every hour to move around house. My 2 year old seems to be ok sitting next to me and my 6 year old is a lot of help. Hubby doing great this far around house :). I want to thank Jesus for waking me up from surgery. I'll keep you ladies posted. I'm sleeping in recliner. My insurance paid for me. They approved me in 5 days.

Day 2. Post op.

I'm doing ok. I'm sore and my nipples are stinking. This stared happening after my shower. Over all I'm doing pretty good. My boobs look small. Yikes...... My back feels great. My incisions are stinking a little as well. I hope this is normal.

Post op day 3 breast reduction

I'm doing better. Taking Tylenol off the narcotic. Did some dishes. My boobs look like a full c. Yikes I have to get use to that. I wanted a d. Overall. Scars looks good. Still sleeping in recliner chair. My right incision on breast starting to itch. I hope thus is normal. I Just hope I don't go smaller then a C.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was great. He took his time to talk to me. His entire office was great!!

Congratulations DAMN I wish I would have had my insurance pay for A RECLINER for Me
Thank you. This chair has been the best. Day 2 sore. How long ago did you have your done ?
three months for me I am having a revision Aug 25th to extend the scars and get rid of side fat it will look better I dont expect perfect but I did go alot smaller so should help with contour!!! Happy Healing I have ZILLIONS OF PHOTOS if you want to check out my review make sure to give it A THUMBS UP , well say yes if it was helpful to you!!
I seen all your pics. I'm sorry you have to go under again. I'm doing pretty good. My boobs looks smaller then I expected. I just hope I end with a C. I wanted a D. I shall see. Thanks for answering my questions and getting back to me.
I wont have to go under again I will just get numbed up in the office or room they do them in so I can get rid of my roll it was not there after surgery as the skin softened up it is there
Ok. Yeah I may do that later. First I'm going to try to lose 20lbs. I did not know they can do lipo in the office. Can't wait to see your results. I'm doing pretty good my scares I hope they go away. 1 week post op. I think I'm going to be a D. I hope to come to a C once I lose wait. :).
Mine is not for lipo but for tissue skin and fat excision in office he set aside two hours will numb me and do both sides