Breast Augmentation Gone Wrong - Greenville, SC

I originally did it due to being very small busted...

I originally did it due to being very small busted (sz 34A). I ended up with such a mess and was never happy. Pictures are to come once I get the pre and post photos from the great surgeon who fixed Bishop's mess.

I had breast augmentation several years ago. I never knew if it was Bishop's work or just the way I was shaped but I had no cleavage, not even when pushed together radically. After 1 1/2 yrs my breast were sliding laterally so much worse than what they already were even within months of surgery. By yr 2, they were falling under my armpits when laying down.

The inside border of implant LINED UP WITH MY NIPPLE when laying down. Now, after I could finally save up enough to pay someone else to fix it. I was told it was like nothing he had ever seen in his entire career. He said there was no way to ever have cleavage since there was no work done by first surgeon to get implant anywhere near sternum nor was there anything done to prevent implant from moving all over the place.

I started asking around and I heard of a couple people's botched breast augmentation, face lift with permanent nerve damage, zipper scars on an acquaintances arms that should have been lipoed or never done,etc... Why is nobody writing reviews to help others to find a competent surgeon. I had to have such extensive work to fix my problem.

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

I do not recommend this surgeon. He needs to retire.

I'm sorry your initial experience with breast augmentation was less than ideal. Thank you for posting your experience here on RealSelf. Have you already had your revision?