Tummy Tuck Successful!!! - Greenville, NC

On October 8, 2013 I finally said good bye forever...

On October 8, 2013 I finally said good bye forever to to my flat tire (stomach). I was always so self cautions about it. I would always wear my shirts bigger than needed be to hide all my belly fat. My sex life was at a minum as well because I never wanted to be fully undressed. Before going in to have the tummy tuck I recall being so nervous and ready to change my mind, lol but thank God I didn't! !!! Today makes 3days after my ttp and I'm doing GREAT!!! I'm walking and moving around with very little pain. In fact I havn't even taken any pain meds today at all. The most pain I'm having is in my lower back, and that's b/c I'm walking bent ova right now. Dr. Garrison looked at my incisions today and was very pleased with the progress. I got the o.k to start taking showers now. I will be posting pix soon so stay tune!!!!!

Before tt & 4 days after tt procedure!

So far so good! Lots of swelling but it still looks good I think! !!!!

Day 9 Postop!!!!

Today the doctor took out one of my drains and if all continues to go well the other one will be out next week????????????????!!!! I'm so excited and looking forward to my final results down the road......oh yea, lol it didn't hurt at all????!

Just keeps getting better with time!!!!

Yesterday made day 10 po for me so I finally decided to try sleeping in my bed again. Everything went very well to my surprise! I was able to sleep on my back and either side I choose at the moment !!!! Even though doc had been gave me the ok to sleep in my bed , it was more of a self consciousness issue with me. Fear of ripping my incisions and possibility of needing help to get back up once I've laid down, stuff like that but you guys I did it and my bed felt so good too!!!! Happy to be part of the flat side!

Nooooooo more drains!!!!!

So over the last past days my drain was only draining bout 15-20cc in 24 hrs so instead of waiting till Wednesday for my appointment I called to see if I could come on in today!!!!! Yessss the drain was removed and the last few stitches are out!!!! Feeling on top of the world rite now????????????????

Omg, I'm already a month post-op!!!

Today marks one month since I've had my tt done & I still don't have any complaints! I went to see my doctor Wed. & she said everything looks great!!!!! She also stated that my nabour looks so natural, yeah & I'm also clear to resume workouts but 2 more weeks before any ab workouts. She also recommended me losing 10 more lbs for even better results not that I'm not satisfied with what I have now minus the swelling, lol. I don't have to see my doc for 3 more months & at that time she will take after photos & check to see if I need any additional lipo done in the lower stomach area after swelling is down a lot more. I will at that time post before & after pics again cause its so hard tryna take ur own pics but here's one I took last nite!

Patience is a virtue true indeed!!!!

Hello RealSelf sisters, I'm currently 3 months po and I'm doing great! I don't have any significant changes to share other than this past weekend I finally threw out my big girl granny panties????! I still have a lot of swelling more so as the day progress but I'm still on da flat side ....whoop whoop! The only thing I wish I had done was gotten lipo on my flanks and back when I did my tt but oh well I didn't so first I'm going to try and get rid of them love handles and back fat the ole timy way, lol (workout) in progress! If anybody have any input on blasting out these love handles & back fat please do share?????! I will be posting new pics when I reach my 6 month mark, Happy Healing Ladies!!!!!!
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Garrison was absolutely awesome! I had already heard lots of good things bout her so I finally got up enough nerves to schedule a consultation with her which lead me to finally saying good bye forever to my flat tire (stomach).

Any updated pictures or comments? Also who is doing your BBL!
I'm going to Dr. Fisher end of this year!!!!!! Since you ask I will take some updated pics dis upcoming weekend doll
Your tummy looks wonderful. I love how faded your tt scar is. I don't know if its jst good genetics, or excellent work from your doctor. Either way, be proud. I wish mine was as pretty. Thanks for thank you, so happy I could help. Are you considering bbl, or are you stopping at tt?
Thanx Mixxddyme, I'm planning on bbl first week of December !!!!! My body did heal beautifully ,u can barely see my scar now nor did I experience all the bad pain so many others have mention ,thank God cause I have low pain tolerance ,lol. Praying my body do me dis good wen I get my bbl!!!!!
Sounds like you will be just fine...I know you are super excited!!!
In every sense of da word,lol!!!!!
I just did the same and canned all of my ugly underwear!
Girl it felt so dern good
Yay u look a lot better :-) it will hopefully get a lot betters this time next year.. Bring it on;-)) hapi healing x
Wow
Beautiful result!
Congratulations! You look so good :)
Congrats!! U look awesome
You look fantastic! Congratulations
Thanx!!!!
Hey (: welcome to the flat side!! I had my TT done at the same office, by Dr. Rizzuti :D they are absolutely AMAZING! Glad to hear you are doing so well, I also had an awesome, easy recovery, I hope you continue to heal without any problems! (:
Wow dis is simply amazing!!!! How long ago did you have yours done?
Wow u look great glad to hear such positivity!!! U rock we look very similar Except I still have flat tire my surgery date is10/29 super excited what was your pre weight and post surgery if u don't mine saying Thanks now I am not worried at all seeing your results!!!
Thanx, My highest weight was 268.8. Tired of being overweight & so not liking the way I looked in my clothes with all da rolls & bulges I lost103.6 lbs in a year
You look great! Mine is 6 days away.....nervous and so excited. hows your pain?
Hi Michelle 1966, Girl I may experience a lil discomfort every now and den from the drain tubes but Noooooooo pain since my original post! I'm still doing great and Thursday one of my drain tubes is expected to be taken out!!!! Good luck and can't wait to hear how well yours went as well
That is fantastic! Yay for the drains coming out!
You look great! Congratulations.
Thanx!
Hey. Great. How you doing now?