face

Horrible experience. Rhytidectomy (face lift) was...

Horrible experience. Rhytidectomy (face lift) was performed at the surgery center at Greenville Plastic Surgery by Dr. J. Lynn Garrison, MD. (June 2011) After THREE painful corrective procedures (Sept. 2011, January 2012, April 2012) my face looks awful.

My neck sags on the left side, very uneven irregularities under my chin. The skin on my lower face is pulled tight so my mouth looks distorted I also now have a deformity called "PIXIE EARS" (excess tension on my face had caused the earlobes to be pulled down towards the angle of the jaw). Very noticeable and unattractive. Can't wear my hair up or wear ear rings it is so ugly. The scars behind my left ear are thick and very conspicuos.

Also, large lump on left cheek.I have consulted with TWO DOUBLE Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, (Dr. J.Madison Clark,MD, Alamance Ear, Nose & Throat & Facial Plastic Surgery; Dr. Adam Stein, MD, Stein Plastic Surgery) and have been told that a REVISION surgery is necessary to correct my face...BUT Neither will do it at this time. They said the skin is pulled to tight and there is not enough facial skin left for them to work with. Talked to Dr. Lynn Garrison, MD (my husband was present)on 9/19/12 and told her the estimate was from other DOUBLE Board Certified surgeons to do revision surgery is $5000. She said she would refund my money less the anesthesia fee as she had paid that direct. I also addressed this in writing the next Monday. To date I have had absoutely no reply from Dr. Lynn Garrison, MD.

UPDATE: Facelift experience performed by Dr. Lynn...

UPDATE: Facelift experience performed by Dr. Lynn Garrison, MD. At a meeting with Dr. Lynn Garrison at Greenville Plastic Surgery recently she worked with me to resolve my issues to my complete satisfaction. Dr. Garrison is a "person of her word" and addressed my complaint in a professional manner. The staff at Greenville Plastic Surgery are nice and cordial as well.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon