It Worked, but Not Like I Was Hoping - Greenville, DE

I am rating Latisse not worth it - not because it...

I am rating Latisse not worth it - not because it didn't work, but because to me the results don't warrant the cost.

I tried it for a couple of months, and it did make my lashes grow.  I noticed a difference about 7 or 8 weeks into using it twice a day.  I was already on to my second bottle.  My lashes did grow, but they just grew in length - they didn't get any thicker.  So basically I looked like I had Daddy Longlegs growing out of my eyes.  And I still needed to use mascara every day, which I was hoping I could stop.  Also I have dry eye and use eye drops frequently, so it was a little inconvenient trying to make sure I didn't use the drops too close to the Latisse.

So anyway I stopped using it and didn't even finish the second bottle, and pretty quickly my eyelashes went back to their normal short stubby length!  I'm glad I tried it, but for me it wasn't worth the money.

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Explained pros and cons

In Boston area...in general.. CVS =$120 Rite-Aid = $80 Target =$80
bebe4u27 i agreed with what you said. Each bottle of Lattisse has lasted me a little over 2 months. I would be interested in knowing which med spa was able to give you such a good deal. I really noticed the most dramatic results at week 12.
Thanks for all of your tips! Again, yes - it did work, and I know if I had stuck it out longer I'm sure it would have been great - but at this point in my life it's not worth the time or the money. At some point I'm sure I'll try it again - and I'll make sure that I only use it once a day :-) and I'll certainly check out getting it cheaper!
Agreed with the previous 2 poster. Due to my crazy schedule, I can't even use it every night! I'm too tired on some nights. I already see results in 3 weeks and this isn't even using it every night! I use it at night right before I go to bed.
You should not use it twice a day!!!
Hi! I was reading your comment and thought you should of used it for the full 16 weeks (4 months)for the FULL results. It looks like you used it for only half that time, 2 months. This stuff works, but not over night and you have to be patient. I noticed that most people who rate it low are the impatient ones, who don't use if for the comlete 16 weeks. If you saw results in length in only 2 months, most likely two more months you would of seen results in thickness. I also noticed you used it twice a day. It says everywhere you only need to use it once a night, and using it more does not speed us results, so you only wasted product and money. If you paid $120.00 used it up faster (twice a day) and used it for only 2 months, then I can see your frustration. I think you should try it again for the full 4 months, use it once a night and please do not pay $120.00 petr bottle! I looked around and also used the find a doctor search on the latisse web site, called around and finally found a med spa place in my area that gave a free consultation and also had a special 3 bottles for $80.00 each. They also sold it for $99.00 per bottle. I did the $80.00 per bottle minimum 3 bottles knowing this would last me about 5 months if I used it correctly. I have only been using it for 5 days and my bald spot on my right eye is already growing tiny hairs, it's amazing I can onlyt imagine 16 weeks! Please shop around, find a good deal, use it correclty and use it for the full treatment (16 weeks). I am sure you will think it's worth it :) Let me know your thoughts! Good luck!
I hate to differ in some ways with you. Even though Latisse does work if you use it correctly, there is a fine print that say if you quit using it after the full period required (16 weeks or even over), the lashes will go back to their original condition. So if you want it you have to make a lifetime commitment to latisse. Only a good doctor will tell u the truth, my dermatologist of years and the best told me that at my consultation and showed me the fine print. These are the ones who help u make the right decisions. Its absolutely a good good product perhaps the best out there in terms of growing ur lashes and caring for sensitivity, but u must make an almost a lifetime commitement to it if u want the results u see in 16 weeks to remain forever. Its smth to think about.
Hi Wish! You're absoulutley correct in order to maintain your awesome lashes you have to continue using it and when you stop they will go back to your normal regular lashes. I was told this at the place where I purchased it and it also says on the Latisse website... it goes for everything in life...if you want to have a ripped body you must continue to eat healthy and workout, or if you use salon shampoos that hydrate you must continue to use and care for your hair in order to maintin results, or fiber..in order to continue to have positive results (you know what I mean) and to remain regular you MUST continue to take in fiber or any fiber product etc... As femals we spend money and time on our hair products, nails, coloring our hair, waxing, makeup etc... and in order for me to maintain my long healthy hair, hair color, nails (french pink and white) nice skin etc...i must always contiinue to use these pruducts to maintain results, so latisse is like anything else...it doeos not fix your lashes forver, you have to keep applying it as long as you want to have increddible lashes. There is nothing wrong with that, I guess it's where your personal priorities are and how mush you are willing to spend to look a certain way. For now I don't mind spending $80.00 per bottle, but maybe in the future my priorities will change and I will stop using it and get my normal lashes back, lol! Latisse does work, it's just expensive and results like anything else are not forever... It's not for everyone... :)
My doctor told me the same. But I figured that I pay a lot at the salon and often times it's not worth it because it's the wrong cut or colour. Or a manicure and pedicure, etc. I think Latisse is worth a lifetime commitment if you can afford it. I cut my hair every 3-4 months and it costs me 120.00 (I have really long hair). So, if you can afford it, it's worth a lifetime. However, if you just want it for the holidays, use it four months in advance and you will be happy! You will...