Not a Cure-all but Can Remember How I Managed Before - Greensville, SC

I have always wanted to try LHR, especially on my...

I have always wanted to try LHR, especially on my underarms where razor bumps left me itchy and waxing was cumbersome. I took a chance on a living social deal in my area and it was a great investment. Keep in mind though- lasers and laser technicians are not all created alike!! Check them out and get some referrals.

I had my underarms and upper lip done. I am more than halfway though my 6 paid sessions and compared to constantly shaving, I am pretty content. My hair growth has slowed substantially and the hair that does grow is much lighter and finer. I dont think about it as much and if I happen to forget to shave, it's much less noticeable.

The upper lip on the other hand, maybe still seeing more hair there but it's finer and more difficult for the laser to detect. Verdict is still out on that one.

Would love to do the bikini area just because of the fineness of the hair even if it doestnt disappear completely.

I believe my tech used the cutera cool glide mostly but occasionally a second laser as I have darker skin. For me, it doesnt hurt. It doesn't not hurt either, it feels like being popped with 2 or 3 rubberbands at a time. Some of my friends said it was painful, for me it is so quick that it's not that big a deal (to not have to shave i would gladly take a little pain!)

Anyway, if you have the extra funds and can accept that it might not rid you permanently of all your hair (unless you have even more money) I definitely reccommend for underarms especially.

Cindy king

She is experienced and gives you that feeling like she really knows what she is doing,

No I had to take a pause so I have 1 more to go. I am not convinced I will be hairless but it is so sparse I don't even think about. It's noticeable if I went a few days and went sleeveless but the thought of what I used to have sounds like fur comparatively.

Hey there, have you finished all 6 sessions yet? How are your results?