Need a Revision of Facelift That Did Not Turn out Well - Greensburg, PA

I had my consultation and everything was explained...

I had my consultation and everything was explained to me very well and reviewed my pictures to explain to me what would be done to correct the situation. Was pleased with what I was told. Dr.Lazzaro and staff took their time going over everything so I felt very comfortable knowing what to expect. Will update after procedure is done.

Thinking about you and hoping your son is doing better. I hope your revision went well. My ps did not offer one:-(
Thanks! my son is doing better and will be ok ,but has a long road to recovery. My revision went ok I hoped it would have gone better. My ears are at least normal, but the surgeon didn't do anything with the skin under my neck which he said he would, disappointed about that, but said doing my ears took longer then anticipated :(
What was wrong with yours? This was a completely different doctor as the first one kept making things worse :(
Looked at your pics. You look great for your age! Nothing goes well for me, except I guess my breast reduction Which was covered by insurance due to painful shoulders. After I quick taking my premarin my breasts went from a 34C to 34DDD and my skin on my face started sagging :(. I was a 34C after surgery but went to a 34D wish I would have gone smaller as I think I was on the higher end of 34C. Never have worn a bikini since I had 2 children. Never really had a flat stomach : (. Had blethoplasty do to hereditary eye lid sagging which was also covered by insurance as caused vision problems. Have spider veins and have had treatment done, but they are still there. Also have broken blood vessels on my face. Why do some people have such nice skin and others like me suffer :(. Also have thin hair. I didn't inherit any good genes.
Was thinking about you -again. I have my appointment with the greensburg office in a few weeks to talk about my face lift and would love to get your personal prospective on results verses expectations. Can you drop us a line and let us know how you are doing and if you are pleased with the results thus far? Thank you and hope you are well.
Hi, was going to post my updates, but my youngest son was in a serious accident this past week in NY and was up to see him. Is this your first facelift and what is your age? I guess because this was my 4th and so much reconstruction on my left ear I still have swelling in the upper part of my face and the bruising under my eyes is almost gone. I guess it is good I wear glasses so it is not so noticeable. My lines above my lips and sides of mouth are reappearing :(. Also under my chin is sagging some that I thought was not going to be there. Disappointed! Didn't notice but last night bleeding was coming down on right side and saw an open sore on right side above ear, don't know if it was because of my glasses and still had swelling and was at the hospital in NY all week so didn't pay attention. If this is your first i think every thing should be ok. My open wounds on left side are healing well.
Thank you for your update. I am so sorry to hear about your son. I hope he is doing better. In re to lift. I M 50 soon to be 51. I have really deep marionette lines that I have been getting filled for the past year or so. Dr said the only way to really get them softened or gone is to under go a smas lift. I scheduled my surgery for Oct. When I saw that you were going to him as well I was so excited since I didn't go anywhere else for a 2 nd opinion. This will be my first and only lift I hope. I am saddened to hear you mention that your upper lip lines are appearing. What the heck? I thought the lift addressed everything? Did he tell you that they would be gone? This is why I am so apprehensive about the surgery. They will tell you all will be gone and when it's over - all is not. This is your 4th? Couldn't even imagine how you must feel. I would like to keep following your journey. I hope your swelling soon goes down so you will be able to see the end result and be pleased. Suez
Hey you - am anxiously awaiting to hear from you - are you pleased with the Dr's surgery? I am getting a little nervous regarding your lines that you referenced in your previous response since this is the primary reason I am going thru this.
So sorry wanted to get back to u sooner, but was back up to NY to see my son. He is doing better, but will he still has a long road of him. I did have an appt. since I last talked with you. They took pics and showed before and after. I have a guess what is a refreshed looked and my ears now look more normal. The bruising under my eyes is finally gone, but my face is still slight swollen more on the left and under my eyes so I am still nervous about my lines reappearing, and i did notice very slight pouches appear on my jaws which I thought would be completely gone. I think if he would have took some fat and skin under my chin like he said he would it would not be noticeably, but since my surgery was much longer then anticipated he didn't do anything with my chin. Will keep u updated.
Did you get my private message? Suez srp22@comcast.net
Let me check I don't remember seeing it, maybe went to junk mail will check.
please send me your email address as i am having trouble contacting u privately
Thank you srp22@comcast.net. looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you srp22@comcast.net. looking forward to hearing from you.
sent u message and pics let me know if u got them
I hope you are doing well. Was just thinking about you and was wondering if you're pleased thus far..... sending positive vibes to you!!
I had my sutures out last Monday, but he said I have more bruising and swelling since was the 4th time. i am suppose to go back to work on Tues., but still have swelling and bruising especially under my eyes. I also developed right away some necrotic areas on the left side behind my ear and in front of my upper ear. Very concerned about that, but that was the side he had to reposition my ear and had to deal with a lot of scar tissue. Go back to see him on Monday. Too early to tell about my results because of the swelling and bruising yet. Thanks for thinking of me. Hope all goes well the healing on the left side as he will probably have to have to remove the dead tissue. :(
I can only imagine how you are feeling. After so many revisions I hope this will be successful. I have mine scheduled with the Dr and will continue to monitor your healing. It helps knowing that someone who is going thru this and getting their most sincere opinion. I pray that this is a positive experience for you so you can start enjoying your lovely self.
Thanks so much for thinking of me and the prayers. Will keep you updated. I wish I would have known someone who went through this and this site before I had my first one. I maybe wouldn't have had to go through what happened to me over the years and feeling depressed over it.
Hello Lady!! I haven't seen any posts lately from you AND I do hope you are doing okay. Could you drop a line if you can to give us an update on your beautiful self?
Afterward has to be the worse part of the surgery. There has not been any more swelling since yesterday so now I have to wait for it to go away. My eyes feel very tired since they are black and blue. Quit taking pain pills yesterday, as by the 3rd day they just make me nauseated, was nauseated all day yesterday and I also can't sleep when taking them after the 3rd day. Just taking Tylenol extra strength as there is some pain in my ear incisions , but not that bad. Don't know what to do with my self as they don't want u doing much. Still feel a little nauseated. My 6 yr old granddaughter is here, but not making me feel better. I put makeup on to cover my eyes and a bandana to cover my ears so she hasn't said anything. Need a lot of support now. :(
Hang in there. The worst is over and it's all up here from here. You're going to see slow progresion from here and forward. Each day you will begin to see more of 'yourself' in a beautiful way. Don't get discouraged. We are all praying for a speedy recovery and look forward to your progress reports. You are not alone.
Thanks so much for the encouraging words as I needed that! I get my sutures out from in front of my ears tom. The ones behind my ears they said will dissolve. Will keep u updated.
Hang in there, Its all up hill now....
Thanks! It is going to be a lot longer then anticipated if u read my comment above. :(