Need a Revision of Facelift That Did Not Turn out Well - Greensburg, PA

I had my consultation and everything was explained...

I had my consultation and everything was explained to me very well and reviewed my pictures to explain to me what would be done to correct the situation. Was pleased with what I was told. Dr.Lazzaro and staff took their time going over everything so I felt very comfortable knowing what to expect. Will update after procedure is done.

I hope you are doing well. Was just thinking about you and was wondering if you're pleased thus far..... sending positive vibes to you!!
I had my sutures out last Monday, but he said I have more bruising and swelling since was the 4th time. i am suppose to go back to work on Tues., but still have swelling and bruising especially under my eyes. I also developed right away some necrotic areas on the left side behind my ear and in front of my upper ear. Very concerned about that, but that was the side he had to reposition my ear and had to deal with a lot of scar tissue. Go back to see him on Monday. Too early to tell about my results because of the swelling and bruising yet. Thanks for thinking of me. Hope all goes well the healing on the left side as he will probably have to have to remove the dead tissue. :(
I can only imagine how you are feeling. After so many revisions I hope this will be successful. I have mine scheduled with the Dr and will continue to monitor your healing. It helps knowing that someone who is going thru this and getting their most sincere opinion. I pray that this is a positive experience for you so you can start enjoying your lovely self.
Thanks so much for thinking of me and the prayers. Will keep you updated. I wish I would have known someone who went through this and this site before I had my first one. I maybe wouldn't have had to go through what happened to me over the years and feeling depressed over it.
Afterward has to be the worse part of the surgery. There has not been any more swelling since yesterday so now I have to wait for it to go away. My eyes feel very tired since they are black and blue. Quit taking pain pills yesterday, as by the 3rd day they just make me nauseated, was nauseated all day yesterday and I also can't sleep when taking them after the 3rd day. Just taking Tylenol extra strength as there is some pain in my ear incisions , but not that bad. Don't know what to do with my self as they don't want u doing much. Still feel a little nauseated. My 6 yr old granddaughter is here, but not making me feel better. I put makeup on to cover my eyes and a bandana to cover my ears so she hasn't said anything. Need a lot of support now. :(
Hang in there. The worst is over and it's all up here from here. You're going to see slow progresion from here and forward. Each day you will begin to see more of 'yourself' in a beautiful way. Don't get discouraged. We are all praying for a speedy recovery and look forward to your progress reports. You are not alone.
Thanks so much for the encouraging words as I needed that! I get my sutures out from in front of my ears tom. The ones behind my ears they said will dissolve. Will keep u updated.
Hang in there, Its all up hill now....
Thanks! It is going to be a lot longer then anticipated if u read my comment above. :(
Hope your revision went well. Would love to hear more about what went wrong and how it was corrected. Sending positive thoughts.
Oh geezzz I already asked and you already answered:-/
Hi pnguin, How are you feeling? hope your happy with the results x
Did you have it done today? How do you feel? Can't wait to see your results and gain your prospective. . Thinking of you!!
I really hope that everything went well....you're in my thoughts :)
Had surgery yesterday and stayed at a motel with a nurse for the night. just got home. No feeling too bad since the bandages are off now. Have a lot of swelling and bruising under my eyes and some in neck area which the neck area is the most sore now. With the swelling it is hard to tell the results, but under my chin looks good and my left ear looks more in place Swelling may increase over the next 3 days they told me. Will update as the swelling goes down.
Thanks everything went well, surgery took a little longer then expected as the doc said I had a lot of scaring from previous surgeries. Read comment above. Will update.
Thanks so much! Read comments above.
Right now I'm swollen and black and blue. Swelling will start to go down after 3 days so it is hard to tell yet, but under my chin looks good. Sort of uncomfortable with the swelling.
Goodluck, I hope everything turns out well for you. Will be sending lots of good karma your way :)
Thanks! :)
Best Of Luck to You will follow your progress
Thanks :)
sending!!!!
ending Good thoughts your way
I'm so glad you started your story here and I'll be following along as you update! What about your first facelift don't you like?