Full Tummy Tuck a and Arm Lift - Greensburg, PA

I am a 31 year old mother with two kids , was 260#...

I am a 31 year old mother with two kids , was 260# now down to 172. I'm 5"8. Wanted to have a tummy tuck for years, but couldn't afforded it. I'm doing this as a gift to myself for graduating nursing school. Hopefully it will lift my self eastern enough to lose 15 more lbs. Today is day 1 post op and pain has been mild, just a burning sensation in my stomach. Don't feel any pain in arms at all. So far so good.

4 days PO

I went to dr a day early to get ABD binder removed due to itching and redness. I was having a reaction to the adhesive tape on my incision. This is my first look at my stomach and arms. It is a big improvement and I hope it gets better.

6 days PO

I feel good, I can walk around with no problems. I'm very happy with the results of my arms but not so sure about stomach yet. I don't want to judge it to soon. It looks a lot better then my before picture that's for sure.

Day 7 po

I forgot to put before and after pics of my arms. I also wanted to let everyone know that your stomach does change in appearance everyday. I really like what I see today :)

Before arm pic

Forgot the before pic of arm

14 days po

Still having swelling but everything is going good.. Can't wait to start working out again.

14 days po

Forgot to post pics
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr has been great so far, very kind and professional. He addressed all my concerns and made me feel comfortable. Will get to post pics of results on Friday this week.