Fat Transfer from Inner Thigh to Face -Greensburg, PA

On August 5, 2013, Dr. Clavijo removed fat from my...

On August 5, 2013, Dr. Clavijo removed fat from my inner thigh and then transferred the fat to my face. This was my second surgery with Dr. Clavijo, but the first time for this type of procedure. I have an autoimmune disease, which I feel as though has caused my face to thin/age prematurely. My face was so sunken that my eyes looked very puffy (like I was lacking sleep) at all times. As soon as I had recovered from my previous surgery, I had a discussion with Dr. Clavijo concerning my face. I thought I needed help with the bags under my eyes, but he stated that I was lacking volume in my cheeks. Dr. Clavijo was aware of my health issues and promised to do some research prior to making any plans for any procedure on my face. Once he had all of the information he needed, we had a discussion about transferring fat from my thigh into my face. I was not interested in having any artificial chemicals injected into my face due to my unique issues. I am 3 days out from surgery and have a small amount of yellowing due to bruising, which is hardly noticeable - even without make-up! I only used pain medication for the first day for my leg pain, but never had any face discomfort. I am in love with my new face and I am so happy with my decision to have this done. I feel comfortable in knowing that the fat in my face is my own and not synthetic. I also feel as though I look exactly like my pictures from 10 years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Clavijo for any plastic surgery procedure not only because of his skill, but because of his vision and compassion for you as his patient. I just cannot say enough about him as a person and a surgeon. I will trust him again for any future services. Thank you Dr. Clavijo! You are the best!
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

I have had two separate procedures with Dr. Clavijo and will not hesitate to call upon him again for any future procedures. I would give him more than 5 stars if that were an option. Aestique Medical Center staff was wonderful and I was very comfortable for both of my procedures.