Happy with Results Overall - Greensboro, NC

I had an upper and lower bleph about 6 weeks ago...

I had an upper and lower bleph about 6 weeks ago.  I am overall very happy with the results.  I can finally see my upper lids and I don't have to pull them up to put on makeup.  I still look like myself.  The only "slight" disappointment I have is that underneath my right eye, I seem to have some shadowing.  It is not really a dark circle, but I definitely notice it.  I go back next week for my 6 weeks checkup and will  ask about it.  My eyes still feel a little funny, and the scars are still slightly pink, but with makeup not noticeable at all.   I highly recommend that if you are considering this surgery that you go to a board certified doctor who specializes in eyelid surgery.  My doctor was very realistic and told me if you have asymmetry before, you will have it afterwards(and everyone does have some asymmetry).  I am hoping the "shadow" I see is just residual bruising, but we will see.  A good friend of mine told me it took several months to see the final results.

Hi, I read your review. I live in Greensboro, NC. Could you please share the name of the doctor who did your surgery. Thanks
I would like to post a follow up to my July 24 comment about my upper and lower eyelid surgery. I absolutely love my eyes!! I commented on noticing some "shadowing", but all of that has totally gone now. I think it may have been residual bruising. I have the highest compliments for my doctor {edited: named and linked above under Provider}. If you are considering eyelid surgery and live in NC, I highly recommend Dr.!!
Greensboro Plastic Surgeon

When I wrote my first review, it had not been 6 weeks since my surgery. It has now been over two years and I am very happy with the results. It took about 6 months after surgery to see the "final" results. I am thinking of having some other "work" done, and Dr. Barber is the only plastic surgeon I know that I would allow to touch my face!!