Botox...Wow More Than I Expected For 11's and Frown Lines - Greensboro, NC

Hello All. I wanted to let all all of you know...

Hello All. I wanted to let all all of you know that if you are thinking of getting Botox but a little hesitant ..GO FOR IT!!!! I had mine done at Sona Medspa in Greensboro NC. I went in 2 days ago. They did a complete Health background consult and my blood pressure before whisping me off to a nice comfortable room for my actual procedure. My Botox Goddess was Sandy(awesome and very straight up) and she did an awesome job. I don't have Crows feet or deep forehead lines or any of that but what i Did(not now thanks to Sona) is some 11's in between my eyes(that looked more like 77's lol) and maybe a little bit of frown lines(verrrrry little..but I could see them) by my mouth. I had Botox put in between my eyes, a little on the top corners of my eyes(for a little extra perk) and in my DOA muscles(under your chin underneath your bottom teeth...to help with the frown lines) and I think the edges of my nose..not sure. Pain?? not really...more annoying but hey...not like I was expecting..nothing like. Slight quick sting and boom sfhe was off to the next part of my face. Price?...a little expensive but worth every little drop. It was roughly right under $600. But overall with the wonderful, knowledgable staff and comfortability it was all worth it. Before any of you go to get Botox,Juvederm or any of that sign up for Brilliant Distinctions..it's a reward program for filler and Botox and it helps save you a little money if the facility you go to honors it.Best of luck to you all!!! OH...I am on my 2nd day after injection(no bruising just a little tender at injection sites)and I was told not to really expect to much till the3rd- 5th day but I am loving what I see on my 2nd. I will update on my 5th day!

I haven't heard of Botox being injected in the nose. Did you have Juvederm done as well? Perhaps that is what you had injected into the nose??

Sandy(provider)

I rate them 5's because they deserve it. I am not sure about follow up care yet I expect to hear from them in a few more days.