I'm So Happy! - Greenfield, WI

I saw Dr. Pawar for a Voluma injection (2 viles)...

I saw Dr. Pawar for a Voluma injection (2 viles) and i can't believe the difference. After Dr. Pawar explained the products available to me he and I decided that this would be the best to use to achieve the results that I was looking for. He is very knowledgeable about the products that he uses and I felt fully informed to make my decision. Dr. Pawar discussed where my injections should be to get the maximum benefit. The procedure was almost painless and I felt that he took his time with me, I never felt like a number or rushed. Dr. Pawar's nursing and office staff were wonderful. I am very very happy with the results and his care. I look so much younger and refreshed. Friends are not sure what happened, if anything, but just keep telling me how good look. I am going to share with them because they should look this good too!
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the voluma community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.  It would also be helpful to know what area of your face you had injected.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the voluma community.