36 Year Male with Excess Abdominal Skin and Fat That Made Me Self-conscious - Greenbrae, CA

I lost a significant amount of weight with diet...

I lost a significant amount of weight with diet and exercise and I was left with a flabby abdomen---too much skin and fat--I could literally grab my belly between my hands! In short this made me feel really self-conscious especially during sex. Also, I didn't feel comfortable when I would wear my clothes as my belly would spill out over the top of of my pants.

Had a good experience with Dr. Mohebali. My biggest concern was the anesthesia risk due to a questionable family history but the anesthesia went well as did the surgery. I am recovering right now and trying to take it easy. The biggest challenge is not doing anything! I am post op day 3 today and making sure I move around to prevent clots. I am just taking tylenol ATC for pain control and I did take a muscle relaxant (flexeril) after the surgery. I'm not going to sugar coat anything: this procedure is painful! Thankfully I have a high pain tolerance and I didn't want to risk the complications from taking opiates---namely constipation. I have looked inside my compression garment and it's crazy to no longer see a huge protruding belly! Everything is swollen but I'm already pleased with the results. I get to have the drain removed next Wednesday, I'm still walking hunched over.

Before and after pics

Good luck to your quick recovery.
Thank you for posting your review.  Looking good.
The recovery is long and hard but very worth it.  Keep us updated on your results.
look fwd to seeing more pics. are you happy with the outcome?

10 days Post op

Great results!! Congrats:-)
Congratulations! Looking good. Good luck with your recovery.
Corte Madera Plastic Surgeon