An Eyelid Surgeon You Can Count On! - Greenbrae, CA

After years of looking at photos of myself with a...

After years of looking at photos of myself with a left drooping eyelid that made me look lethargic and unattractive, I found myself benefitting from cataract surgery that left my eyes with 20/20 vision, but the pupil of my left eye partially blocked and my eyelid still sagging. Fortunately, my cataract surgeon recommended the best ophthalmic plastic eyelid surgeon in the entire San Francisco Bay Area... if not beyond: Dr. Rona Z. Silkiss. This surgeon is the most phenomenal doctor you could ever imagine. In this day and age, I think any surgeon works hard, but this surgeon is extraordinary! She covers more territory, serves patients in more locations, and works with more professional physicians than you could ever imagine. She is "on the go" constantly -- from Walnut Creek to Palo Alto to Marin County to downtown Oakland and San Francisco -- serving patients from every economic and demographic strata and responding to every condition you could imagine. My encounter with her was quick, extremely professional, and completely successful. The surgery was easy and painless. The recovery quick. The cost, even though I opted for "private pay," more reasonable than quoted. Most important... the results have provided me with clearly improved vision and photos that show open eyes which reveal my zest for life and true alertness. If you have ever felt disappointed by photos that show a drooping eyelid, DO NOT WAIT! Go immediately to Dr. Rona Silkiss. As a future incoming district governor for Rotary International, I will have my photo taken hundreds of times in the next few years. I welcome every flash of the camera -- thanks to Dr. Silkiss!
yes,she is the very best i must say. and she is recommended by the very best
Oakland Oculoplastic Surgeon

Five stars! She is smart, professional, and compassionate. Answers all questions. Spends the time you need. Follows up immediately AND a few weeks later. Her staff goes out of their way. Debra is amazing. Payment was quick and clear. Wait times very reasonable. This is a woman who is an excellent surgeon and the kind of person I would want in my life. Kudos to all that she and her staff do to improve the vision and well-being of so many!