Taking It One Day at a Time. 7 Weeks After a Full Tummy Tuck - Greenbrae, CA

I had my TT on April 30th 2012. My Doctor was very...

I had my TT on April 30th 2012. My Doctor was very awesome and I'm very satisfied with my results. Never felt any real pain. Sleeping was a little uncomfortable,wish I had got a recliner like most of the other ladies. However I'm still have swelling and some fluids on my stomach. My Doc informed me that it could take anywhere from 6 to 9 months for full results. I'm kind of scard to get back out and exercise from reading some horror stories. Before tuck I was walking 3 to 4 miles three times a week. I plan to get back out there this weekend and join the gym. Over all very happy with results so far. Can't wait to get in my jeans again and get out of this Binder. Current using Mederma on my scar. How were you ladies feeling after 7 weeks?

Feeling a little uncomfortable yesterday. Stomach just feels really tight sometime. Muscle felt kind of sore. I'm going to do some walking today. I feel like its time to get active.
Thank you all so much for responding. It feels so good to know other women who's experiencing the same thing as I. I'm going out on my first real walk Saturday at my favorite park. I will take it slow and stop if I'm uncomfortable. Are you using anything special on the scar? Is anyone still wearing binder? I'm wearing binder all day or spanx. Take a little break after I shower just to be free of everything. Oh, how long did you take to finally sleep on ur stomach. I just started sleeping on my side two weeks ago.
Hi Ronnie. Sounds like you had a great experience with your TT. Congrats! I think week 7 was my turning point. I felt good and swelling was finally going down a lot. I am almost 13 wks post and doing good. Some swelling and soreness in my upper abs. Not at all bad though. Still have my good and bad days. Good luck with exercising. Listen to Kimmers!

Hello world, I am 10 weeks post op as of today....

Hello world, I am 10 weeks post op as of today. I'm feeling pretty good. Still have some swelling mostly at the end of the day. I'm still wearing my binder or spanks like my Doc ask me to for 12 weeks. I went to a family bbq this Saturday and had a couple margaritas. I almost forgot I was still recovering when I danced in the soul train line. My stomach then remind me that I need to slow it down. So I sat my butt down, It was a good feeling just to forget for a lil while. I felt almost like my old self. My stomach still gets really tight at times and swells up. I'm going to Hawaii in 3 weeks and hope swelling goes down a little more. I brought two bikinis and I still plan to wear them with some cover ups. I dont't want to start with a flat tummy and then I'm swoll again. I switched to Bio Oil to treat scar and use on my belly. I was using the strips but from the directions. You have to wash them everyday and let them dry. To much work for me so the Bio oil will work for now. My incision is a perfect cut and I know in time it will heal on its own anyway. Well thats my update. Let me go see what everyone else is talking about.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

A friend of mine referred me to him. When I went in for consultation I was sold. Did some reseach for him and another Doctor. Choose him and I'm very satisfied. I will refer my friends also.