Extended TT and Lipo to Flanks and Back

I am 5 days out from sx and have finally moved...

I am 5 days out from sx and have finally moved over from nervous and conflicted to excited (and still a little nervous, lol)! I think that i am most concerned about recovery. I have heard few "horror" stories, but I am really squemish, and have had some lower back issues since my epidural with my 11 month old. I'm really hoping that I'm not so grossed out that I faint or that my minor back issues become major back problems during my "hunch back" period.

I will be having an extended tt, and lipo to flanks and back. Since deciding to get the procedure I have lost 22 lbs and am back to my pre preggers weight (definitely not shape) from both of my children: 6 yrs and 11 mons. But the non-shrinkage in my pouch has made me even more determined to fearlessly push through and get rid of it for good!

I only have one hesitation and any feedback from you post-op'ers out there is much appreciated: I am scheduled to go to the islands 5 weeks post op. This is a very important event for me and my first trip out of the country. I have some fears that I may not be recovered enough to enjoy myself, although my ps assures me that I will be back to pretty moderate functioning, enough to have fun. What do you guys think? Thanks for any feedback!

Haven't had procedure yet.