Mynewbutt - Green Belt, MD

42 years old, 5' and weigh 105 lbs. I have 4...

42 years old, 5' and weigh 105 lbs. I have 4 children and my body shows it. My surgery is scheduled for October 25 and I am nervous and excited. I will be getting butt implants because i do not have enough fat for BBL. Here are before photos. I will keep a journal of my experience. Hopefully, this may help others make a decision to have or not have this procedure done.

anxious

One week away from my surgery and I am very excited and anxious. I have been reading a lot of post and hoping my results turn out well.

Day 4

Day 5

So day 1 and 2 I was in miserable pain and vomiting. Couldn't get out of bed for 2 days and l was lucky to have a catheter so I didn't even need to get up to pee. Day 3 I was able to take out catheter and walk a little to the bathroom. Day 4 moving around more and even walk downstairs. Now day 5 and all I want to do is be able to poop. Lol
Guess I may be doing a laxative to make that happen. Pain pills always make me constipated. I am able to go 8 hours without needing one now and weaning myself off. But the pain is still pretty bad for me. I guess at my age it will take a little longer to heal. Will post some more pics Thursday when bandages come off.

Day 6

incision

Incision has almost healed

update

Update

beach

Beach pic
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

how many cc did you get?
Your booty looks Phenomenal!
How long before you could walk around
Happy healing! Congratulations!
Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for replying so soon. Sounds like you are a little over a month post-op and you are able to travel. That's good! Four kids.....wow! I'm trying to get through this with just two kids. Kudos to you. Do you feel like your butt is smaller now that you are one month out or about the same? I love the way mine looks and don't want it to shrink too much. Jamaica:) LOL! I love that! It feels good to have a butt, FINALLY! I am going to see Dr. Person on Monday to have my stitches out so I will ask him to take a couple pics. Have a nice evening.! Thanks again.
I think some what smaller...but I hope it doesn't get too much smaller either :-) I see Dr Person on Monday too for a checkup
I'm a Dr. Persons patient myself! :) I'm having mine redone hopefully in a couple of months
Hello there, I am a patient of Dr. Person as well. I just had my 375 round subfascial on Nov. 22nd. I am 45 years old, 5'2" and weigh 130. I am almost one week post-op. I feel great. I agree the first couple days was horrible. Thank God for the foley. I would not have been able to get up to pee. I don't even feel like I have much swelling. I got lipo around my flanks also. Anyways, I will stop being lazy and post some pics. I tried on some clothes today and I cannot believe how great it feels to have butt:) BTW, you look great! How do you feel? Did you have swelling or is your butt pretty much what you saw one/two weeks after surgery?
Still sore and feel like the swelling has not gone away completely. I would love to see some after pics of Dr Person as well. I will post one that I took this week in Jamaica. BTW I have never had soon many black guys flirt with me as I did in Jamaica. Lol
LOL! I feel the same way with the black guys at the gym. I'm a Dr. Person's client too
Hi there, I just had my butt implants with Dr. Person as well. My surgery was Nov. 22nd. I am 45 years old and weigh about 130 and am 5'2". I also had 375cc round subfascial. I feel great besides the fact that I cannot sit. It's tough with kids (I have two). BTW, you look great. How do you feel? Did you feel like you had a lot of swelling? I feel like mine is all gone and I am almost one week post-op. Nice to have met another patient of Dr. Person's online. All the best.
What.size did u get and what type of implant? Round? Oval?
Hi how tall are you? I think your results look great and very natural
You look so good. I love your butt. The scar looks really thin. Is it inbetween? Or is it on top? Like did it make your butt line longer? Your butt is the perfect shape.
Thank you...Scar is I n between
You look amazing!!!
Wow , your before and after pictures are amazing ! I really , really can't believe the difference ! Did you just have implants ? Did your Dr. Do any Lipo at all or contouring around the buttock to help the loose skin that was there before or did he strictly do implants ? Also, what size exactly did you use and where did he place them ? I'm just so impressed by your results !!!!! The before and after pics literally look like 2 different people !!!!!
Thanks. Lips was done a little to my back but no fat grafting. He used 35 cc and placed them Subfascia. I am happy with the results. My surgeon has a lot of experience with implants but most of his patients are gay men. Lol Wonderful bed side manner and I would recommend him.
Liposuction was done...i hate auto correct
375 cc
Wow , he only did lipo on your back ? Did he do any at all on your thighs or lower butt area ? I was just wondering bc the skin looks so tight there now . Is that just do to the implants pulling up that skin there or is that area swollen ? I only ask bc I have a little lose skin on my inner thighs and lower buttocks . The first surgeon I saw told me the implants would lift that entire area and there was no need to touch that area with any other type of procedure ! I'm not very convinced though ! Yours however look amazing !
Just liposuction around my back. Over the muscle and size 375 cc
Oh , wow ... Your implants are on top of the muscle , not underneath ? Now , do you mean completely on top or in between ? The only implants I've actually seen completely on top can be physically moved with your hand . Can you feel the implants ?
Ok , I see now that you had yours sub fascia . I've been thinking all along that I wanted mine sub muscular but after seeing yours .... Wow .... I don't know , I'm definitely starting to think that I should reconsider ! Did your Dr. Discuss sub muscular with you at all ? I just scheduled my surgery for Feb 10th . I haven't updated my page yet . I go for my pre op on Jan 20th. I really would like to know all you can tell me . I'm so impressed with your results !!!!