Mynewbutt - Green Belt, MD

42 years old, 5' and weigh 105 lbs. I have 4...

42 years old, 5' and weigh 105 lbs. I have 4 children and my body shows it. My surgery is scheduled for October 25 and I am nervous and excited. I will be getting butt implants because i do not have enough fat for BBL. Here are before photos. I will keep a journal of my experience. Hopefully, this may help others make a decision to have or not have this procedure done.

anxious

One week away from my surgery and I am very excited and anxious. I have been reading a lot of post and hoping my results turn out well.

Day 4

Day 5

So day 1 and 2 I was in miserable pain and vomiting. Couldn't get out of bed for 2 days and l was lucky to have a catheter so I didn't even need to get up to pee. Day 3 I was able to take out catheter and walk a little to the bathroom. Day 4 moving around more and even walk downstairs. Now day 5 and all I want to do is be able to poop. Lol
Guess I may be doing a laxative to make that happen. Pain pills always make me constipated. I am able to go 8 hours without needing one now and weaning myself off. But the pain is still pretty bad for me. I guess at my age it will take a little longer to heal. Will post some more pics Thursday when bandages come off.

Day 6

incision

Incision has almost healed

update

Update

beach

Beach pic