Weight Loss in 20's - Good Things to Come in 30's – Green Bay, WI

I had struggled with my weight for sometime,...

I had struggled with my weight for sometime, always having the majority of my weight around my tummy. After losing about 60lbs, I still had a stubborn "spare tire" that would not budge. After doing research and talking with a close friend and had received treatment from Dr. Janitch I decided to schedule an appointment. After my first appointment in July 2013, I decided to move forward with an extended tummy tuck and liposuction. I had originally scheduled my surgery for December 2013, but with a re-occurring back issue, I had to rescheduled for February 2014. The staff and doctor were very accommodating when I had to reschedule. When the day came for surgery I was quite nervous, but Dr. Janitch assured me that I was in good hands. The surgery began at 7AM and lasted about 4 hours. Waking up was a bit difficult as I was not quite sure what to expect on a pain level. I will not fib, it was painful, but the staff at St. Mary's (Green Bay, WI) were wonderful. I had two very attentive nurses that were very helpful. I was able to go home that day. Arriving home, I was able to walk with assistance and began my recovery in my recliner. Recovery was long, and the drain tubes were a pain in the rear end, but looking back at all of this, I can say it was worth it. I am almost 2 months post op and I am feeling and looking great. I just had an appointment and asked to see my before pictures and was astounded. "Was that what I really looked like before?" My results have been great and I am not even fully recovered yet. I still have some swelling which will go down over the next
few months. Dr. Janitch was very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, and most importantly, made me feel comfortable. His nursing staff was also terrific. His nurse Megan never missed a beat, was very helpful, and each time a left a message I received a call back in timely manner. If you are thinking about a plastic surgery procedure I would recommend a consult to get all of your questions answered and discuss your next steps.
Green Bay Plastic Surgeon

My interaction with Dr. Janitch were always positive. From the day of my initial consult to my latest appointment, Dr. Janitch and his staff have remained professional, caring, and excited about my results. a Nurse Megan and Emily were always very pleasant, greeted me with smile, and answered all of my questions thoroughly. In addition, his work speaks for itself. I have received many compliments over the last few weeks, and people cannot believe the difference one procedure can make.