Tummy Tuck with Liposuction - Green Bay, WI

I went for a consultation to meet with Dr....

I went for a consultation to meet with Dr. Hotchandani in Appleton, WI. in May 2013. I have always struggled with the stomach area. I have some "fat rolls" and stretch marks. Dr Hotchandani recommended tumescent liposuction. I decided to go ahead and have the surgery done. Dr. Hotchandani performed the surgery at the end of July. It has been almost 6 weeks since I've had the surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results. I would highly recommend the surgery and Dr. Hotchandani. The staff at Dr. Hotchandani's office was amazing and made me feel very comfortable from the very first phone call, the office visits, and especially the day of my surgery. If I ever have more comsmetic surgery performed I will be going back to Dr. Hotchandani!
Green Bay General Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Hotchandani and his staff! 5 stars

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Tummy Tuck community.