Extremely Happy with Results - Green Bay, WI

After completing research on local surgeons, I...

After completing research on local surgeons, I made my consult with Dr Hotchandani. I was more than happy with the staff and all of my many questions were answered. Before, during and after my surgery the staff made me feel comfortable and they were all very knowledgeable. I am very pleased with my results and would highly recommend friends and family to have breast augmentation with Dr Hotchandani.
Green Bay General Surgeon

Dr Hotchandani is very personable and never once made me feel uncomfortable during my visits. I have had laser treatments, Botox and breast augmentation which have always turned out with amazing results.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the breast augmentation community.

As a community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.