Great! Tummy Tuck - Tijuana, MX

I had a great experience. Alot of people though I...

I had a great experience. Alot of people though I was crazy because I went out of the country but well it was well worth it!

Dr Lara

Because he was honest with me and my results he did not lie about anything and he really tried his best to give me the best results. He was able to get off 15 pouds of fat and I am very pleased.

Glad you were happy with your procedure(s). How are you doing now? Please update us and post an updated picture I heard good things about this Doctor Laura but after 2012 I was unable to locate this doctor. What is the current contact? (If you don't mind sharing) Thanks!
832-212-9597 Coordinator Maria for Dr Lara
You look great! I will be going to him in March.Do you ladies have any tips?
do you yahoo? text me on there at txwild65@yahoo.com and we can chat
Yes, he was honest with me too. I had alot of fat on my stomach. OMG!!!! I'm down 30lbs from surgery!!!
I also went to Dr. Lara in TJ and my stomach look similar to yours. He also did a WONDERFUL job in getting my stomach as small as possible. How does it look now? I went Jan, 2012. So it hasn't been a year yet.
It still looks good however, I have lost alot of weight and I am actually going back to get a Lipo with Breast lift w/implants. The only thing Dr Lara is not longer at Jerusalem Hospital which is a bummer!
Hi you look great...........where did Dr Lara go did he open his own practice do you know.......would love to chat more with you and ask more questions...........txwild65@yahoo.com
Yeah, I heard he wasn't there anymore. So are you planning on going back there to let the new Dr. preform surgery? I haven't heard any reviews on him as of yet. I'm actually planning to go to ATL to get SmartLipo....just in my abdomen area. Dr. Windell Boutte (look her up) was telling me when you have a hernia repair (belly button) they don't like to do alot of defining (lipo) by that area. So I'm going to have that area done. Also, when I wore my garment, a crease formed down my belly. (not real bad). Just the way my skin healed. So that will be straightened out along with the fat being removed.
@ flat belley thank you I think this is what I am going to do also... I live in the IE so it is a little drive but i want drains out before I go home!
I stayed in Mexico for 5 days and they removed the drain before I left back home to the states!
I hear you on that how long did you stay in mexico or did you go home same day. And what about your drains did you go back or do this all on your own!
I am very happy I went thru with it!! I am very pleased with my results!!!! I just need a lil more lipo because of the weightloss....
Well this is totally good info flat belley let me tell you why my wieght rt now is 200 my fat rt now is not same as yours my skin hangs I am going to have procedure in feb for sure so I have time to loose somemore wieght are you happy you went through with the procedure still.....
Oh ma I dont know why I thought you had it done recently last year wow how do you feel now....May I ask this why did you decide to go through with it at that size please please I am not trying to be offensive your results are great I am a little smaller with less bootie I would do it right now if I had the money lol I am waiting til I get my taxes so it will gove me time to loose @ least 50 more pounds.... you look great after gurl.
Well the reason I got it done at the size I was , was because at the time I did not think I needed to lose any additonal weight! I had already lost 70lbs and I was happy with my self at that time. But since the sx I have lost 55 lbs so I guess I am just ass backwards lol! By the way I feel Grrrrrrrrrreat! And look that way as well the only thing I am going back to get is my arms and maybe a lil lipo to my sides.....
I had a tt w/lipo with muscle repair
I would love to chat more with you about your TT I am wanting one really bad and am looking into Mexico....if you would text me on yahoo so I can talk to you....its txwild65@ yahoo.com
I am not sure if this is your email or yahoo chat.. I do not have yahoo chat but you can email me your number and I can call you livechristy@live.com
hey flat belly I too will be going to mexico to get my procedure done and I have heard alot of neg but I am sorry the same things that can go wron in states can go wrong any where my Surgeon will charge me 5000.00 for tt and BA and Lipo he is a family friend . So explain to me did you just have tt or lipo also
damn! you look good
Thanks Melissa!!

I am very pleased with my results as well! I am thinking about going back and getting additional lipo and maybe a armlift!!! Sx is addictive! lol
Was there a specific reason you chose to go to Mexico? If the results turned out great and the price was on the low end I can understand it completely. Congrats on your decision and the new you!

Glad it worked out for you. Please keep us posted on how you're healing.

Hey, you look great! Congratulations, why did you go out the country! When exactly did you have the surgery done?