Great Results from Thermage for Eyes - Richmond, VA

I am 38 had Thermage for Eyes 3 months ago....

I am 38 had Thermage for Eyes 3 months ago. According to my dermatologist, I won't see the full results for 9-12 months after the procedure, but I already see lift in my eyelids (they were heavy) and brow. The area underneath my eye has tightened too.

I think Thermage is an awesome non-invasive procedure that corrects without looking fake or like you've had something done.

The procedure took around 40 minutes and stung a bit in certain places. I went back to work immediately afterward.

I didn't really begin to see any results until around a month after the procedure (it takes a while for the collagen in your skin to react), and I think that is the reason that Thermage gets so many bad reviews. For me, if was **definitely** worth it!

Hi ChristieL,

Wow, 40 minutes is so quick, and you went back to work right after, that is awesome. It's good to see such a positive review. You have a good point that maybe the community doesn't know that it can take up to a month to see results. That's great info. We'd love to see pictures. Please keep us updated if you do further procedures.

Thanks for the review and really enjoy your weekend!

-Britt

Richmond Dermatologist

Dr. is a fabulous dermatologist and her staff is incredible. My only complaint is that the wait times can be long. Sometimes it takes an hour to get in and out of there for a 5-10 minute procedure.