Post Op Week One - Great Neck, NY

I have wanted to do this procedure many years ago...

I have wanted to do this procedure many years ago. I went to several different MD. I ended up at Dr. Tehrani/Aristocat I did the procedure with him.
Extensive abdominalpasty
Week one first drain removed with one left to be removed on Thursday.
I'm wearing a compression garment. Which looks like a girdle but very comfortable with a open area at the crutch to use the bathroom.
The first couple of days you feel some pain; but by the time day number three, tylenol is more than enough.
My abdominal area appears flat but he says that there is alot of swelling. I'm so happy to see my va-jj that I ignored the swelling.
I'm not really good with pictures but will try to add.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Would love to see before and after pics.. really helps in assessing the surgeon's work. Thx
I had mine 3 weeks ago welcome to the Flat side. Happy healing
I am getting my TT, BL/BA on Wednesday!!!!! I can't even think I'm so excited and nervous!!!! Butterflies!!!!!!
I live in manhattan and Staten Island. If you need to talk I will give u my number. You will need someone at home to help get u in and out of bed. Do all your chores and bending now! See if the anesthesiologist can put a block in. You will have much less pain!
Congrats on your surgery! Mines next Monday. Did my last shaving last night. Getting nervous!
Good luck, feel free if you have any questions
I am 56 , 4 days post op. drains out tomorrow. My back is killing me due to lipo on back. Difficult to get in and out of bed. Can't get a comfortable spot without meds.
I am having that same problem my back still hurts when I sleep and I am in week 3 post op. I dt take the meds thought I need 2 lol
Just had drains removed. I have a very weak stomach. I can pass out at any given time. This Friday is a week post op. I think because of back lipo, I am having pains. I can't look at scar yet. Lol. I am tiny but was getting pouch, so I did it. Hope I made the right choice. Getting in and out of bed is a killer!
How are you feeling? My back still hurts and I need to go back to work.