Smartlipo Triplex Awaiting Final Results - Great Neck, NY

1/21/13 I had my upper, lower abs and flanks done....

1/21/13 I had my upper, lower abs and flanks done. Now into my 2nd week the areas are very hard, swollen, bruised, numb and very soar (sides most sensitive) still but the skin definitely tightened. Ive been taking lemon water, arnica pills, pineapple to help reduce swelling and bruising. It gets very uncomfortable sitting up for long periods of time ,(I fill my garment with maxi pads in the areas to ease the pain) at work and sometimes have to open the garment to just breath b/c it gets unbareable at times.. also, some of the swelling has started shifting downwards into pelvic area, Dr. says its normal and will subside... Hopefully so. Next week is 2 wk chk up and if im retainning water still they said they would give me a water pill to reduce the swelling.... Its definitely a process and requires down time to heal,,.... the first 2 days i was extremely dizzy, feeling of faint when i stood up and stayed most of the time in bed. Definitely have some pain pills on the side as needed. Good luck to everyones recovery!

Sorry haven't updated but today's 3/13 had it done...

Sorry haven't updated but today's 3/13 had it done 1/21.. Finally don't have to wear the garment although I wear one during day for the comfort/support. Results look great and I finally have feeling and things feel somewAt normal again. My dr. Did great I'm still a Lil swollen and looks slightly uneven which I hope she will correct as we discussed. My opinion is it's def a process and u need patience.. First mos def and also 2nd as you go through the healing stages. It def achieved the results I never could in my own, I never had kids and has gone to gym just never had a small waist, feels great n looks awesome! Best of luck to u all!
Marciano

4 mos later, very happy with the results. Lower abdomen and sides still swollen and Slightly uneven which i will show her on the follow up date and def want the top back now done to go with the rest of the work done. very happy with her work :) It was a process for sure but worth it. Good luck everyone be patient and MASSAGE feels great afterwards;))
How are you doing? I am uneven too. Did she ever even you out? Everyone is saying wait for the swelling to subside but I can see that my left side is considerably larger.
Hey, sorry for the delay. Im going back for a follow up and I hope she does. I think it looks great! Im waiting for my lower ab and sides to still subside. Its now been 4 mos.!!
r u going to post pics soon?
I have on my profile that is my belly I just want alittle skin tightening and small amount of fat taken out I'm 5'4" and weigh now 116lbs
I did my triplex the 13th I'm so bloated is there anything u can tell me to help me out.. I went to Dr.M as well
Hi, I have my sugery with her on 4/3, I hope I don't end up the same way. Have you spoken to her about the bloating ?
Everyone is different. I'm going to the office tomorrow. I have to set up my for appt next week but i cant wait.. if u look at my pics u will see what i mean.. @Jan007 and who ever else wants to see what i mean. Any comments or suggestions I'm open for it. :)
Thank you for your response I was able to see your pics and I do see lots of swelling ( it really concerns me). Did she have a sonogram or some machinery showing her the areas of tissues and fat that she was removing or where she was burning the fat? Thanks
No sono, when i got up i even saw my belly somewhat flat and from what u see the 2nd day (pic) i was Ok. Maybe when i go in tomorrow she will. I will update on my profile. Thank u for ur sweet concerns
That's great Wonderful, I am having my sugery with her 4/3, any suggestions and if possible do you have any photos of your new results ?? Thanks
I hope your results get better. I went to her last year for a consult and she quoted me $6,500 for the same work that you had done. she promised me it would correct my huge pouch, but I wasn't sold so I went on 2 other consults and was recommended for a tummy tuck instead. needless to say I had the tummy tuck done and I'm very happy with my results and their getting better as the swelling goes down.
Hi I have a scheduled consult with this Doctor and office for 3/11/13. How are you feeling now? and is the results worth it? In regards to the price I am thinking about taking advantage of the $1599 groupon sale, since I have not much to be done..was that also the case with you? Thanks
good luck i guess this works if you don't have a lot of fat or a big pouch as I had. I 'm glad I took the advise of the other smart lipo drs. that I has consult with after her & had a tummy tuck w/lipo instead.
Thank you for the heads up!! I am glad that you are now satisfied with your results :-) in doing a tt!! I actually don't have much fat at all and I'm hoping that she doesn't charge me much! I will find out this Monday and will keep you posted!! Thanks again!
ur welcome, good luck to you.
Hi, I actually went to my consult today with Dr. Marciano it went Great!!!! My procedure is going to cost me $2500 only. I am very excited!!! my procedure date is April 3rd!!! Wish me luck :-) Im about to put some pic of me now on my profile!!
That's awesome !!!!!!! Your on your way to bringing sexy back girl, Good Luck n keep me posted I would love to see pics. you can check out my pics if you'd like by clicking on my name.
Can u post some pics please