Smart Lipo Revision with Flanks, Bra Line, Upper Abs - Great Neck, NY

I needed to get a revision on my lower abs. I...

I needed to get a revision on my lower abs. I started to gain weight so needed entire upper body done. It hurt and I hope it is even. Unlike her previous work on me. I trusted her because she promised to do a good job. I guess we will see tomorrow when it's time foe a shower. Pray for me. Dosing off now from the meds

I am still in pain but happy with the hourglass shape...really happy!
Thanks for starting a review.  How is everything going with your recovery?  Still in pain?  Let us know!

Hourglass

I am loving the hourglass shape! My measurements are 41.5-31.5-45 in my garment. I can't wait for swelling to subside. Hoping my waist will go down to 28.
Tomorrow, I am going for my pre-op visit with Dr Berger to get inner thighs revision and knees done. Want my legs to look like ice cream cones. Smile!

Feeling better

I am working from home and require less pain meds. I am happy with the flanks. The definition really makes a difference. My bra line still hasn't gone down but it has only been a few days. Patience.

Inner Thighs and Knees

Tomorrow, I am having my inner thighs revised and my inner knees done. Hopefully, I will be done after this. Ultimately, I am trying to achieve the look of a bbl without fat transfer. smaller waist + smaller legs= better curves. So far, we are looking good. The flanks really made all the difference. I am still swollen so we will see. I will post a before picture because I gained weight in my back and upper abs after getting lipo, last March.

Before

Here are before pictures that were taken after my lower ab and inner thigh lipo then WEIGHT GAIN. I never had a problem with back fat before having lipo. The fat just redistributes! I have mixed feelings about having lipo the first time but now, there is not turning back.

41-31-45

I dont know if my waist will shrink past 30 inches but I am praying for 28.

How are you feeling these days? Would love to know how you're doing since it's been over a month and I'm at a month. You look great in these pics - I can only imagine how great you look now!
Some update pics boo..
Pics are uploaded. How are you? Are you satisfied with the work? My back got bigger because that is where the fat redeposited. It makes me upset that I paid for her to smooth out those 2 folds and she didnt even come close to accomplishing that.

4 months post surgery

My back is still fat! UUUUGggghhh Dr. M did not do what she said she could. I should have let my breast surgeon do my back.
Stomach is flat and flanks look great. Im happy with the front result. My waist is still 30. I have been waist training only a few hours a day. I dont like wearing the garment outside. TOO HOT and it makes my upper back bulge.
I have been working out too. Hopefully this will help with my back and muscle definition.

hi ! who did your breast lift? and do you have implants? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER I REEEAAALLLYYY want your results
Congrats. love your abs. are you going to do a revision on back and use same doctor? I think your results look good,just my opinion.
I need revisions on my back but I'm working out ALOT...training for a triathlon...hope I don't lose my boobs...but hope my back rolls go down. Thank you so much for the comment!
Deborah Marciano

Worried that her work doesn't come out even. She is aggressive with my first lipo so I went back.