Breast Reduction with Greg DeVita, MD - Great Neck, NY

I had always contemplated having a breast...

I had always contemplated having a breast reduction, yet, was afraid to undergo an elective surgery. Being married to a surgeon, I am aware that surgery carries with it certain risks, and complications. I figured I would just manage with a good bra; however, after many good bra's, I decided it was time to reduce my size G breasts, (yes, size G!); while my breasts had not caused any medical issues, they were just too big and bothersome. It was a decision I will never, ever regret. I was reduced from a size G to a size D, which is in proportion to the rest of my body, so as to maintain my curvaceous figure. I cannot quite contemplate how I actually carried such a heavy weight on my body for so many years, fortunately, without complications, such as the usual headaches, rashes or backaches. My surgery was the best decision in my life other than marrying my husband and becoming a Mom!

Post-Op @ 4 Months & Care of Scars

I wanted to add an update: My surgeon recommended a great product that has my surgical scars healing extremely well; my scars are nearly invisible. I started wearing the product @ two months post-op and will wear them for four months. The product is called NewGel+. You can purchase them @ newgelplus. Depending on your surgical incision/scar, you apply the self-adhesive silicone patches to your skin. They have numerous shapes and sizes to treat various scars, including acne. My friend had her breast reduction surgery two months prior to mine with a different surgeon, and he recommended a different brand. That product was inferior, a flimsy grade of silicone, and she did not have the phenomenal scar healing results that I have had, so, she is switching product lines. Happy Healing, everyone!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

August 2013 Reduction Mammoplasty (Breast Reduction) with Dr. Greg DeVita. As a medical professional, I know it is imperative to choose a surgeon with superior clinical skills and expertise. Hence, why I chose Dr. Greg DeVita. Within the medical community, Dr. DeVita is highly regarded for his superior competence and knowledge. Many within the medical community, nurse's and physicians, choose Dr. DeVita for their own family members; to me, a great indicator of a top-notch cosmetic surgeon. Having a Reduction Mammoplasty was a tremendous decision, one of which I contemplated for many years. I am 100 percent thrilled with my decision to take the plunge and undergo a transformation. Dr. DeVita and his staff were excellent in properly preparing me for the surgery, especially for the post-op period. They were extremely through and covered all important details and handled the details with my insurance company. My surgery was performed in one of his two private surgical suites located in Great Neck, New York. My surgery was challenging, as my breast size was on the larger size, for sure; size G! (Yes, size G!) However, Dr. DeVita, was able to expertly craft smaller breasts for me, while maintaining my curvaceous figure, all of which I attribute to his great talent and expertise. No doubt...Best decision, ever. His work is absolute perfection. I highly recommend Dr. Greg DeVita!

Thank you! I am truly thrilled with my decision. It has made a huge difference in my life. I did not have this procedure for my husband (although he is quite pleased), but for myself, and not even for vanity reasons, per se. I am on a quest to lose weight and I feel my weight loss goals are achievable with diet/exercise regimen, I felt without the breast reduction, I would forever be plagued by my huge boobs (not a brag, at all!); so, even though it was a huge decision for me, it was ultimately the best decision ever.
You are so lucky to have had such an experienced surgeon and you are pleased with your results....so happy for you!
That is extremely kind of you to comment. I do feel blessed to have had the competence and expertise of Dr. DeVita. Thank you for being happy for me! I am happy for me, too!
Congratulations! You sound over the moon happy!
Thank you! That is the perfect description...I am over the moon happy. It has change my disposition to not have to hide behind the heavy weight of my breasts; I feel alive again. Appreciate your comment!