27 Year Old Breast Removal with Lift (Saline Implants) - Great Neck, NY

So my surgery date is coming up soon and I'm...

So my surgery date is coming up soon and I'm getting really nervous. When I was 19 years old I had no fear. Now that I'm older I feel much more afraid of things. I know I can get through it, it's just nerve wracking at first.

I have saline Implants at the moment and I believe I'm a D, but others might claim DD so I don't know. I decided to take them out because they are just too big for my small frame. I look very top heavy now and they have dropped a lot over the years. I have old lady boobs at 27. Plus the thought of still having this foreign thing in my body is starting to freak me out.

Testing

I'm just testing this to make sure that if I don't feel like having my photos up later on then I have the option to remove them.

Pre-Implants

Here is a photo of my breasts before they had implants in them. (I'm lying on my side, but I rotated the photo) I think the mistake I made was thinking that breast implants would make them lift. I thought that it would make them more perky and it didn't. I think that girls need to really know what they want their breast to look like and explain that to their doctor before going under the knife.

Before Implant Removal

Here they are before and I'm sad to say that not only did I fail the pencil test, but the toothpaste test as well :/ …….a tube of toothpaste people!

Soreness

Hi everyone! I did it, I got it done. I'm happy yet in an uncomfortable state. I can't move around to much even though I want to go outside and do things, not sure how that is. I am in pain, mostly soreness and a little stinging. I feel like I can't stretch my neck out on a count of how it was done. I want to show you the photo that I showed him. A photo of Lizzy Caplan, I'm glad I did because his newer strategy was to place them high, he said that they might look fake in the beginning, but they will drop to give a natural look. I'm still nervous about the scars, but I'm excited for perky 19 year old breasts! I will post a photo of them as soon as I feel that it is safe to do so

Hard Weekend

The weekend was a hassle. I was very immobile. My boyfriend had to help me put my clothes on and off, accompany me into the bathroom, sponge bathe me and wash my hair. It's been quite embarrassing however my doctor and his staff were great. Checked up on me gave me good advice and Made me feel comfortable. I feel as if I'm in limbo right now waiting to see what they look likePlus the pain meds seem to altering my mood which has been giving me a blah feeling as well as constipation. (Comment Response)

Slipped a little peek

So I have been feeling a lot of sensation on both nipples, through my top, however I got a little sneak peak and I'm panicking because one nipple seems to be a little more purple then the other. Has anyone gone through this before?

The Big Reveal!

So I got a full look at my new boobs today and I'm feeling much better about them. They are going to heal just nicely. Dr. Tehrani told me before I went into surgery that he was going to lift them high so that when they drop they will have that nice tear drop shape. He said they will look fake at first and he was right lol. They look like their might be implants in them, but it's all me :) I can't wait until they fully heal!

Couldn't Help Myself

So, I went to Marshall's yesterday to find myself a sports bra. The one that I had was getting dirty and so I needed a replacement until it was finished washing. While I was in the bra section, I couldn't help but try on some fancier bras there. I'm not sure why I got fake boobs in the first place. I HAD boobs!

Scissor Fight

I must admit. When those bandages came off, I got really light headed. It's jarring to see yourself looking so mutilated, but after I laid down and realized that no nipples were going to fall off I felt better about them. I mean this is only two weeks in, going on three and so it will take some time. Now that I'm a little more comfortable looking at them I feel they are going to look amazing once everything is healed up. I'm excited because I get to work out next week! :D

Getting there

So just recently I have been getting more and more excited about my boobs. I'll be honest with you, in the beginning not so much, but now I can't stop looking at them and I'm getting even more excited about how they will look in the future. I have high hopes for these babies. I'm so glad I got it done! It's probably the best decision I have made. I was blessed by God by sending me a great doctor.

Loving it!!!!

I absolutely love my boobs. I have so much more freedom, I can go braless at night. Still haven't gained nipple sensitivity, but I'm positive it will come back soon
New York Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! He and his staff are very accommodating and I feel that I have so far been well taken care of. I have a tough financial situation and schedule and they were there every second to help me get through it. They have their own financing which saved my butt.