27 Year Old Breast Removal with Lift (Saline Implants) - Great Neck, NY

So my surgery date is coming up soon and I'm...

So my surgery date is coming up soon and I'm getting really nervous. When I was 19 years old I had no fear. Now that I'm older I feel much more afraid of things. I know I can get through it, it's just nerve wracking at first.

I have saline Implants at the moment and I believe I'm a D, but others might claim DD so I don't know. I decided to take them out because they are just too big for my small frame. I look very top heavy now and they have dropped a lot over the years. I have old lady boobs at 27. Plus the thought of still having this foreign thing in my body is starting to freak me out.

Testing

I'm just testing this to make sure that if I don't feel like having my photos up later on then I have the option to remove them.

Pre-Implants

Here is a photo of my breasts before they had implants in them. (I'm lying on my side, but I rotated the photo) I think the mistake I made was thinking that breast implants would make them lift. I thought that it would make them more perky and it didn't. I think that girls need to really know what they want their breast to look like and explain that to their doctor before going under the knife.

Before Implant Removal

Here they are before and I'm sad to say that not only did I fail the pencil test, but the toothpaste test as well :/ …….a tube of toothpaste people!

Soreness

Hi everyone! I did it, I got it done. I'm happy yet in an uncomfortable state. I can't move around to much even though I want to go outside and do things, not sure how that is. I am in pain, mostly soreness and a little stinging. I feel like I can't stretch my neck out on a count of how it was done. I want to show you the photo that I showed him. A photo of Lizzy Caplan, I'm glad I did because his newer strategy was to place them high, he said that they might look fake in the beginning, but they will drop to give a natural look. I'm still nervous about the scars, but I'm excited for perky 19 year old breasts! I will post a photo of them as soon as I feel that it is safe to do so

Hard Weekend

The weekend was a hassle. I was very immobile. My boyfriend had to help me put my clothes on and off, accompany me into the bathroom, sponge bathe me and wash my hair. It's been quite embarrassing however my doctor and his staff were great. Checked up on me gave me good advice and Made me feel comfortable. I feel as if I'm in limbo right now waiting to see what they look likePlus the pain meds seem to altering my mood which has been giving me a blah feeling as well as constipation. (Comment Response)

Slipped a little peek

So I have been feeling a lot of sensation on both nipples, through my top, however I got a little sneak peak and I'm panicking because one nipple seems to be a little more purple then the other. Has anyone gone through this before?

The Big Reveal!

So I got a full look at my new boobs today and I'm feeling much better about them. They are going to heal just nicely. Dr. Tehrani told me before I went into surgery that he was going to lift them high so that when they drop they will have that nice tear drop shape. He said they will look fake at first and he was right lol. They look like their might be implants in them, but it's all me :) I can't wait until they fully heal!

Couldn't Help Myself

So, I went to Marshall's yesterday to find myself a sports bra. The one that I had was getting dirty and so I needed a replacement until it was finished washing. While I was in the bra section, I couldn't help but try on some fancier bras there. I'm not sure why I got fake boobs in the first place. I HAD boobs!

Scissor Fight

I must admit. When those bandages came off, I got really light headed. It's jarring to see yourself looking so mutilated, but after I laid down and realized that no nipples were going to fall off I felt better about them. I mean this is only two weeks in, going on three and so it will take some time. Now that I'm a little more comfortable looking at them I feel they are going to look amazing once everything is healed up. I'm excited because I get to work out next week! :D

Getting there

So just recently I have been getting more and more excited about my boobs. I'll be honest with you, in the beginning not so much, but now I can't stop looking at them and I'm getting even more excited about how they will look in the future. I have high hopes for these babies. I'm so glad I got it done! It's probably the best decision I have made. I was blessed by God by sending me a great doctor.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! He and his staff are very accommodating and I feel that I have so far been well taken care of. I have a tough financial situation and schedule and they were there every second to help me get through it. They have their own financing which saved my butt.

You look great. You have plenty of breast tissue, very voluptuous. Actually, you had plenty of breast tissue before you even had the implants put in. Your doctor has done a fantastic job with your lift... you are looking just like the picture of the famous person you posted. Excellent! I'm so happy for you :D
I'm so amazed at how great you look that I'm considering flying to NY to have my lift done by Dr. Tehrani. Your results are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm completely new on here and so wish this site was available back in 2003. I never would have gotten implants. Are you still happy with everything?
your 1 month post op pics look amazing!
Thanks!
Your 1 month post op looks amazing!
Looking fab Hun xx
thank you!
Omg you look wonderful and it will only get better from here! So excited for you!
Thank you Mdeluca!
Congrats on being on the other side! Milk of magnesium helped me with constipation after my surgeries. When do you go back in for the reveal?
Hi, hows things going for you?x
Hi Tracy, I'm doing ok. Back at work, but the weekend was a hassle. I was very immobile. My boyfriend had to help me put my clothes on and off, accompany me into the bathroom, sponge bathe me and wash my hair. It's been quite embarrassing however my doctor and his staff were great. Checked up on me gave me good advice and Mae me feel comfortable. I feel as if I'm in limbo right now waiting to see what they look like. Plus the pain meds seem to altering my mood which has been giving me a blah feeling as well as constipation. I go in tomorrow. Thank you for thinking of me :)
Argh, makes you wish you could fast forward a couple of weeks I bet. Look forward to seeing your progress xx
I'm so glad you're on the other side now! Yahoo! Thinking of you today as you heal.
Have you considered just explanting without a lift? If you plan to ever have children and want to breastfeed, you might want to think about waiting on a lift until you're done nursing. A friend of mine had a lift in her 20's and wasn't able to produce much milk. This may not even be something you're worried about, but just wanted to mention that, since you're still young. Good luck!
Thank you, I did discuss that with my Doctor and he said it should be fine because he will connected everything. As well as keep my nipple sensitivity, but yes that was a concern of mine.
You won't regret the explant. You will feel better being natural. It's normal to feel anxious before the surgery, everybody does. All of your reasons to have them removed are valid. Keep reading and posting for support and reassurance. I'll keep you in my thoughts as your day approaches. :)
Thank you so much, that made my day. I will keep you updated :)
I know the feeling ! I'm 31 with old lady boobs!! I also know the nerve wracking feeling as well. But let's be honest, if someone had said "let's take you in for surgery and put these foreign things inside you. Yes, they might rupture one day, and might make it impossible for you to nurse your child, and you might lose all feeling in your boobs, and anyone who touches them or looks too hard will know they are fake, and of course they will never feel real to you either, and you will most likely need another surgery one day, BUT you will LOOK like you have big boobs... unless you flex or stand in certain positions, then you'll look like you have deformed water balloons in your shirt" you might have had a little more fear at 19. :-) At least that's how I feel now. Being nervous is natural, but be sure to listen to your gut too.
Thank you NaturalBeauty77, I think your right about that. At least I'm fixing it now!
Best of luck blessed! Yes, you can remove the photos which is what I ended up doing.
That's great makes me feel better about posting before and afters now :)