Brazilian Butt Lift and abdominal lipo-Great Neck, NY

1st day post-op! Pain is a 4 out of 10 so far....

1st day post-op! Pain is a 4 out of 10 so far. Very little pain except its hard to get into a comfortable position due to the fact that I had abdominal lipo and I have to lay on my stomach! Hardly no drainage. Im 5'7 and 143lbs pre-op. have not seen my body yet without the garments but hopefully I will get to see and find out how many cc's of fat I was given when I see my doctor tomorrow for my 1st post op appointment.

Today was my first post op appointment and it hurt...

Today was my first post op appointment and it hurt like hell when they took the garment off. I didn't get to see my booty yet but my belly was a little bruised. Still feeling good. Will post pics soon
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

I have been seeing my doctor for this surgery for the past year trying to decide if this is what I wanted. He did a scar revision for me 3 months ago and he is the best. He is a gentlemen, very understanding, caring and just everything you will want in a doctor.

hey how are u doing? are u happy with ur results?

Hey there, how are you doing? Are you seeing the results you wanted?

Congrats on your BBL! I really hope you get everything you asked for! ;) -AlohaLisia‚úŅ
Hello Tamar, do you mind posting before and after picture? I want to do this procedure, but it seems like the better ps are in the southern states