45 Year Old Female That Now Looks 35 Years Old - Great Neck, NY

I felt younger than my outer appearance was...

I felt younger than my outer appearance was looking, especially when applying makeup the creases became more visable. I decided to take the first step and seek a consultation with Dr. Cohen-Kashi. Dr. Cohen-Kashi was referred to me by an employee of NS-LIJ, and I realized why he came so highly recommended once I with him. I found him to be extremely professional and understanding of my interest in botox and fillers. He explained all my options and their potential results. His vast knowledge and bedside manner has absolutely shown its proof in my entire face.

I wanted to ask if you had anything else done and I see you already mentioned restylane! You look fab!! I am looking into fillers right now, a little afraid because some people end up with complications so it's nice to see someone like you who looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Your doctor did a fabulous job! But I'm sure there wasn't much to "fix." Thanks for sharing! Jacquie
Thank you for sharing! Where on your face did you have the Botox injected?
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen-Kashi has always spent more than enough time with me during my procedures. I receive a prompt call after my appointment to check up on my results, as well as a follow up call approximately a week after to make sure any swelling and/or skin reactions to injections is an A+. My questions are always answered promptly, if not immediately when I call his office. I have contacted his office via telephone and email and have always received a expedited response. The staff in his office has the professional and mindful courteous attitude towards you when you call just to make an appointment or with a concern. My payment process has always gone without any issue. I have never waited more than 10 minutes maximum for my scheduled appointment. His office also has accommodated my busy work schedule and has had me in and out on my lunch hour, with time to spare. I have only exceptional ratings for Dr. Cohen-Kashi and his office staff.