Great! You cannot see the scars at all - Europe

Hi It is about 3 years ago.  I remember I...

Hi

It is about 3 years ago.  I remember I looked awful. My friend was schocked when he picked me up and said I looked like I had been in a bad fight,

Anyway, once it healed, it looked very good.  It takes a year I think to see the full effect.  My eyes are naturally almond shaped, which you could see after the surgery.  Before my eyelids were covering the outer eye corners up.  You cannot see the scars at all.  I would do it again, even when I was very scared on the op table.

A friend even asked me recently  if I used botox to lift up my outer eye corners.  No thats all natural :-)

Hi It is about 3 years ago.  I remember I...

Hi

It is about 3 years ago.  I remember I looked awful after the operation. My friend was shocked when he picked me up and said I looked like I had been in a bad fight,

Anyway, once it was healed, my eyes looked very good.  It takes a year I think to see the full effect.  My eyes are naturally almond shaped, which you could see after the surgery.  Before the excessive skin (not a lot) covered up the outer corners of my eyelids.  You cannot see the scars at all.  I would do it again, although I was very scared on the op table.

If you have wrinkles though in the inner corner of your eyes which occurs because of sagging skin of the forehead, it is better to have a an brow lift or forehead lift done.  I have the inner corner eye wrinkles now (bother), maybe I should have done the eyebrow lift first time around.  Ah well do not know, an eyelid correction is a cheaper and more common procedure.  That is why they advised to do this in first instance, I guess.  In time I will need a brow lift. It is something to consider for you though if you want an eyelid correction or a forehead or browlift.  Depends where theywrinkling and excessive skin is situated...

Neverhteless, a friend even asked me recently  if I used botox to lift up my outer eye corners.  No thats all natural :-)