What a Painful Ripoff -Grapevine, TX

I went for thermage to tighten the skin on my...

I went for thermage to tighten the skin on my thighs. It hurt like the dickens and took about 2 hours or more. It did no good in fact now, i have pits and fat lumps in my legs that i didn't have before. Another medical person said they had caused damage. The only possible fix is to get mesotherapy to get rid of some of the lumps and as far as skin tightening.. a thigh lift I guess. What a painful rip off this was. Its now at least a couple of years since I had this done.

Dr. bill Johnston

He's on WFAA channel 8 all the time on the morning shows so I mistakenly took that to mean he was an expert. He didnt' do the procedure, in fact I didn't see him on procedure day. Two technicians only. It hurt so much and I am so ashamed of my legs. In Texas it's too hot not to wear shorts. One of my legs didn't even have any real problems at all until after the thermage. I really wanted the loose skin on my right leg fixed. Oh and you should read the contract at the time you decide, not the day of your procedure. It actually says.. we promise nothing.. no guarantees, we implied nothing... Gee really? then why would I spend 3K ? I'm so sick of these con men preying on our vulnerabilities.