21 with 2 Kids - Philadelphia, PA

I always had nice boobs before kids ,after my...

I always had nice boobs before kids ,after my first one they totally deflated ,
I eventually got married and had my last one , my boobs grew to a triple d with milk in them after the milk left I was left even flatter , I decided to visit a dr for a breast lift , I visited dr.Gaybay In philadelphia , I truly did not want scars so I let him know that , he suggested add a breast implant, the scaring would only be half bottom nipple & bottom pinky sz holes to add the saline to the implant, I went in sort of not knowing to expect I as I enter my dr.office I change clothes , seen dr,gabay he asked if I had any questions I said no, then a nurse comes in and gives me meds through my IV I am suddenly feeling high I now really stop caring for everything ,No problems lol last I know I am in a surgery room and off to sleep I go . when I wake up My body shakes from the pain I am guessing , as soon as I am coherent dr.Gabay comes in to check his work he re raps me and off with my Husband I went , I was truly sore , I can remember my husband at the time helping me out with the kids and he also helped me shower =) tons of pressure from the breast implant . for the follow up I went in through a back door and seen the dr. he took out the drainers and I asked for more meds .
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.gabay was caring answered my questions & added input as to what would be good to have a not have (procedure). The lady that came in was not caring she was a blonde .