Amazing Results So Far... Almost a Week - Grand Rapids, MI

I had both full 'tummy tuck' which I'm...

I had both full 'tummy tuck' which I'm told is lipo and stitching all my stomach muscles back to where they belong. I had 3 kids and no matter how much weight I lost the stomach never really improved. The last pregnancy was the worst - stretching me beyond belief.

The procedure is not for the faint of heart - drains on each hip, red smiley face incision, sore hips. You cannot bend over, stand up straight or sleep normally (propped up only) for the first week. And you are super tired. But I finally have a flat waist (over 25 years). I will post a picture when my drains are removed :)

Hammond

The Nurses were amazing!! Make me feel like family. The front desk and even the Accounts Receivable staff were very kind. I am amazed at the experience I had; I had a breast augmentation years ago by a female surgeon and she was just dreadful. Others I had interviewed for this procedure paled by comparison. This surgeon is a teaching Dr. so he knows his stuff!

I can't wait to see your pictures too. I want to have this surgery too and am starting the Dr. shopping process.
Can't wait to see your before/after pics :)