19 Yrs Old -- Bye Bye, Belly! Grand Rapids, MI

Hello! Since I scheduled my Smart Lipo appointment...

Hello! Since I scheduled my Smart Lipo appointment in May, this website has been a tremendous resource for me, whether it be to look at actual before/after pictures, read concerns, and see reviews (whether good, bad, or indifferent). This website was one of the biggest ways I was able to educate myself about what I was getting into, and I thought a great way I could show my appreciation would be to document my own experiences and results with Smart Lipo.

(Plus, I kinda want to show off ;) )

I may be jumping the gun just a little bit by already raving about how amazing Smart Lipo is/was for me when I am only two days post-op. I would like to think I am a pretty proportionate person... until it comes to my stomach. No matter what I weigh or how much I exercise, my stomach always bulges. But no longer!

The pain levels are really not as bad as I expected. Mild swelling is starting to set in, and I plan to be off of the prescription pain medications by tomorrow. I can move around fairly comfortably, but only for spurts of about 15-20 minutes. I'm craving nothing but fresh fruit and vegetables, which feels like a marvelous way to kick-start the post lipo diet :)

I know that I won't see my full results for a couple of months. Frankly though, even if this is as good as my results get, I will still be ecstatic.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Can't say enough about how great the whole procedure was. I have no complaints and nothing but good things to say about her and her staff.