I'm only 32 and want to prevent the aging process. - Botox - Grand Rapids, MI

I was scarred to so this procedure but I'm only 32...

I was scarred to so this procedure but I'm only 32 and want to prevent the aging process as much as possible! It was a little uncomfortable, but I would (and will) do it again! Dr. John Iacobucci is so knowledgable of where I needed it and his technique really made it easy. I will be back when I need it again.

love Botox!

So I just had my 2nd Botox treatment yesterday (I hate my frown/scowl lines). It was very quick, however it takes a couple of days at LEAST to see results. Dr. John Iacobucci is they only PS I will go to! He actually mixes the Botox when you are there, so you know it's not a "sell at a lower rate because it's old" kinda thing. So that made me very happy. I had 20 units, next time I will have more-I want to prevent crows feet! I took pics and in a few days when it sets in-I will post the "afters". But here are my wrinkles before the treatment! It doesn't hurt that his staff is AMAZING!

Dr. Iacobucci = great Botox results!

So I took my "before" photos from my Botox procedure, I knew it would take about a week for my results to set in. I have to say...I LOVE IT!!! I glad that I only treated one area since I never had Botox. I already have my next treatment scheduled (4 months from original date). I want a "Botox brow lift", I'm going to be 33 and I am very happy with Dr. Iacobucci-not to mention his staff is THE BEST!!! Highly recommended!

Without the "filter"

Sorry-my camera auto filters, so here is me trying to make the same frown that I easy made in my "before" pics
Your skin looks a lot more firm in the after pics. Do you think that's only the flash or did you notice a difference in your skin texture? Can Botox make it better?
In one photo it was my auto filter, but it did make my skin smoother. I would recommend Botox & I will get it again. Just make SURE that the Botox is mixed the day you get it. A lot of doctors keep it for a month and it loses it's effectiveness. My doctor mixes it right in front of me!
Wow your results are truly amazing!  Can't wait to hear how the "brow lift" goes.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Iacobucci and his staff are the best! He is an honest man and that's difficult to find these days. I will continue to tell everyone I know how great he is and how amazing everyone in his office is! I look forward to going back.