Botox

I was scarred to so this procedure but I'm only 32...

I was scarred to so this procedure but I'm only 32 and want to prevent the aging process as much as possible! It was a little uncomfortable, but I would (and will) do it again! Dr. John Iacobucci is so knowledgable of where I needed it and his technique really made it easy. I will be back when I need it again.

love Botox!

So I just had my 2nd Botox treatment yesterday (I hate my frown/scowl lines). It was very quick, however it takes a couple of days at LEAST to see results. Dr. John Iacobucci is they only PS I will go to! He actually mixes the Botox when you are there, so you know it's not a "sell at a lower rate because it's old" kinda thing. So that made me very happy. I had 20 units, next time I will have more-I want to prevent crows feet! I took pics and in a few days when it sets in-I will post the "afters". But here are my wrinkles before the treatment! It doesn't hurt that his staff is AMAZING!

Dr. Iacobucci = great Botox results!

So I took my "before" photos from my Botox procedure, I knew it would take about a week for my results to set in. I have to say...I LOVE IT!!! I glad that I only treated one area since I never had Botox. I already have my next treatment scheduled (4 months from original date). I want a "Botox brow lift", I'm going to be 33 and I am very happy with Dr. Iacobucci-not to mention his staff is THE BEST!!! Highly recommended!

Without the "filter"

Sorry-my camera auto filters, so here is me trying to make the same frown that I easy made in my "before" pics
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Iacobucci and his staff are the best! He is an honest man and that's difficult to find these days. I will continue to tell everyone I know how great he is and how amazing everyone in his office is! I look forward to going back.

Your skin looks a lot more firm in the after pics. Do you think that's only the flash or did you notice a difference in your skin texture? Can Botox make it better?
In one photo it was my auto filter, but it did make my skin smoother. I would recommend Botox & I will get it again. Just make SURE that the Botox is mixed the day you get it. A lot of doctors keep it for a month and it loses it's effectiveness. My doctor mixes it right in front of me!
Wow your results are truly amazing!  Can't wait to hear how the "brow lift" goes.