Why Risk It with Anyone Other Than Dr. Ringler - Grand Rapids, MI

I noticed he didn't have any reviews for a Fat...

I noticed he didn't have any reviews for a Fat Transfer and I have had such a pleasant experience I figured I would leave mine. There are so many bad reviews out there for fat transfers, especially those done to the cheekbone, lower eye lid area. I have a 2.5 inch scar on my left cheek from several procedures to remove dangerous skin growths when I was 7. The scar was very well done and healed, but even with make up the depression on the top from the lack of fat was noticeable. Then whenever I was tired or had excessive dark circles, it would just bring out the area even more and looked as though I had a black eye. Dr. Ringler suggested a fat transfer and I went with it. It was a lot more expensive than a lot of other places but I knew from friend's who had gone to him that the experience of the surgery and the experience of Dr. Ringler was top notch. The surgery went so smooth and I was up and moving in less than 48 hours. It's been 8 months and now I'm so much happier with the scar and that area, in fact now I like it better than the other natural side. (Even feeling it now I can't even feel a break in the fat texture under the skin - it's that smooth) Understanding my concerns about symmetry - he is working with me to preform another surgery to bring everything up to par - even better than I had expected when first going to him. I'd also like to add that his skin care crew is amazing and have helped me tremendously with serious acne issues that I'm suffering from and even though I will be moving two hours away, I am still traveling to his office for all of my needs.
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon