I Finally Can Wear my Hair Up, No More Big Ears - Grand Rapids, MI

I originally had this procedure in 1998 (bilateral...

I originally had this procedure in 1998 (bilateral otoplasty & Center for Plastic Sugery). I knew right away that my ears were not symmetric. I am going to have a revision because my left ear sticks out. It's way better than b4, but after already having a breast augmentation w/John Iacobucci, MD I can't wait for him to fix my ears.(advertising does not mean a Dr. is better...it makes me feel they're more desperate) Large ears run in my family and I'm considering having my 9 year old have this done. He gets picked on-I know how that feels and Dr. Iacobucci has wonderful results/reviews on children for this surgery. Has anyone had this done on their child? He actually gave me patients names & they were so happy with their children's results. It's sad that kids are so mean these days, but at least there are options...I would add photos but have to get his face blurred until he has the procedure.

Thanks so much for sharing your story, 4everhappy. I'm so glad the surgery went well for you! :)

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

I've already had a surgery w/Dr. Iacobucci-but after seeing his reconstruction AND elective ear surgeries, I can not wait to have this fixed. I know many patients that have went to other surgeons...they come to him to fix/repair/get advice. Hands down he's the best surgeon.